Author Topic: Visitor through the catflap  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Visitor through the catflap
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 23:18:37 PM »
Hope he is OK and Gwynnie doesnt smell him  :shify: :shify:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 21:30:00 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: - well you've done everything except put the red carpet out for this one  :rofl: bet he thinks he's in heaven in your garage. :Luv2:

Hope his face isn't too bad - has he had a fight?  It might be a Gwynnie wound  :evillaugh:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 18:30:01 PM »
Bit of a surprise this morning - went into the garage and saw this little face peeping at me from up in the rafters! It was the same intruder (theres a catflap into the garage) He'd made himself at home on one of the sheepskin beds I've got up there (got lots of beds and old sheepskin rugs up in the rafters, cos mine go up there a lot, plus they've got some of the old cat trees, so lots of places to sleep - and hide!).

I'm not sure how long he's been sleeping in there - might have been coming in for a while - its just I happened to spot him this morning (this could be the reason Harry is spraying more than usual - Harry likes to sit up in the rafters too). He's very wary, won't really let me too close, not close enough to touch - but I really need to look at the wound on his face.

Think we better keep this quiet - wouldnt want madam Gwynnie to find out he's still around.... :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 23:18:10 PM »
Don't you be falling soft on this one Gwynnie will have you  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 23:10:57 PM »
And why didn't you take the camera with you????  :evillaugh: :rofl:

At 4 a.m?!!!! it was enough that I got myself out of bed and down the stairs, never mind getting the camera  as well LOL!  :evillaugh:

I'd like to get a picture of the intruder - he was in the garden again on Sunday, I've never been able to get close enough to him - he's very wary, but he's got that sort of look about him like he really wants to be stroked, but he can't quite bring himself to let it happen! I thought I saw a wound on the side of his face too. He's an unneutered boy - very handsome, some sort of pedigree cross I reckon, because he's got a creamy body, with gingery tail and ears  - and blue eyes, like a colourpoint.  :Luv2:

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 12:03:29 PM »
Yay!!

Girl power!!!

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 09:52:23 AM »

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 23:35:10 PM »
 :omg: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :box: :winner is: Gwynnie

And why didn't you take the camera with you????  :evillaugh: :rofl:

Mary

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 22:35:55 PM »
Well done Gwynnie  ;D

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 22:26:17 PM »
 :what:   Nope don't believe it.   :notlisten:  Not my little angel  :Luv:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
Visitor through the catflap
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 17:04:50 PM »
Was woken up early hours of Sat morning by this terrible screaching and wailing downstairs - knew imediately we had an intruder through the catflap. Wasnt sure at the time who was screaching  - stumbled downstairs to find.....not one of my 'brave' boys defending their territory - but my little 'angel' Gwynnie, who had this poor, unsuspecting cat pinned into the corner of the hall, she was all puffed up, and the bloodcurdling screaching was coming from her  :shocked:

Of course, me coming down the stairs disturbed them and she momentarily lost concentration, leaving a window of opportunity for this strange cat to make a run for it, which he did, with madam Gwynnie in hot pursuit as first he crashed out the catflap, then she crashed out the catflap, only to continue her menacing wailing and screaching as he slunk of round the side of the house and flung himself up and over the catproofing!

My goodness, I've seen another side to my little Gwynnie (aka, Attilla the Hun  :evillaugh: ) - needless to say, the boys were all keeping well out of it (should think they were all horrified by the swear words coming out of Madam's mouth LOL!).

This intruder used to be around a lot, and I hadnt seen him for about a year, until now, and he'd never ventured in before, although he'd often got into the cat proofed area and had a nosey around, before swinging on the catproofing to get himself out again  ;) - bet he won't make the mistake of coming in again  :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat