Author Topic: Hello all you cat lovers  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Hello all you cat lovers
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 07:10:38 AM »

Hello Lizzy - welcome to Purrs.  So sad to hear about such a rough start to life, but she does sound like she's doing very well under your care and April no doubt keeps a nortie tortie eye on her companion too  ;) :)

Hope you like the forum.  Was laughing at your reference to the PC and wondering when Gill would show up, as one of her Birmans in particular loves to hog the lappy when she's trying to type - and then there they were  ;D :evillaugh:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 12:57:26 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, Lizzy.  Glad you found us and decided to join.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline lizzy stell

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 12:12:44 PM »
I also have a naughty tortie called april who is 5 shes mad and very grumpy she as only just stopped running up the curtains.
Mika is due her 3 monthly blood test next month i always worry thinking FIP is going to be higher as her last blood results frightened the life out of me,i took mika to vets as she started to loose weight suddenly so then the vet said its likeley FIP is mutating and bloods had to be done immediatly so the next 4 days were awful waiting by the phone.
The day came and thankfuly she was fine FIP were not mutating yet,so i had to put her on kitten food to try gain her some weight and that was 2 months ago bit by bit it seems to be working and i give her 1 malted kemp tablet a day to help boost her appetite and give her some extra vitamins and they are brilliant i reccomend them to any one.thankyou for replying back bye for now. :thanks: ;)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 10:47:48 AM »
We have a Corona carrier - Baby Gorgeous a.k.a Beijing her Mum and 3 siblings died of FIP she is hale and hearty despite spending 5 days 30 foot up a treein Sub zero temps at Christmas 2009 she will be 2 in May - she is due to be tested again as they can show false positive for Corona but with her background we aren';t to worried she is a fully paid up meber of out naughty tortie crew!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline lizzy stell

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 08:25:17 AM »
Thankyou for all your replys,my ragdoll mika as herpes,calici virus and corona virus she got diagnosed at 3 months old i was devastated.
The breeder i got her off was suppose to be respectable but obviously not my poor mika as had blood tests tablets thrown down her throat everyday from a young age,i feel so sorry for her she doesn't deserve this,these breeders want stopping but when you complain to gccf there not bothered mika is doing ok at the moment and i have to look out for any little changes then its straight to vets people should not breed off poorly cats im sure you agree. ;D ;)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 20:47:15 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs The kids sound wonderful - I have one rescue ragdoll Minmin who has more issues than she should but is my pride and joy here at the Clan Cats up here in Scotland she shares her home with her 47 Moggie and feral brothers and sisters and their pets our 2 Border Collies Sky and Sunny! :shocked:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 20:41:18 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: to Purrs  ;D
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 20:20:43 PM »
 :welcome: to purrs

i nave 2 birmans and one sa6t on me an cant tpe lol

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 20:13:28 PM »
Hi  :welcome: to purrs. hope you love the forum. i do

Zoe
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 20:08:43 PM »
Hiya and  :welcome: to Purrs  :wow: :wow: :wow:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline lizzy stell

• Adult Cat
Hello all you cat lovers
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 20:05:03 PM »
Hello everyone
                   Im lizzy stell i live in haworth keighley i have 2 cats 1 moggie called april who is 5 years old and 1 ragdoll who is 2 on monday 19th april.
I have bought her a da bird toy which is due to come any time i can't wait to see how they react they love playing and have loads of toys i can't resist buying new ones.
Mika my ragdoll as been through a lot in her 2 years of life so she deserves spoiling,i love talking to other cat lovers mika is sat on my laptop while writing this i can hardly see the letters,she loves the laptop shes a addict,IM MIKA AND IM A PC.HA HA BYE FOR NOW FROM LIZZY,MIKA & APRIL. :welcome: :Crazy:

Link to CatChat