Author Topic: WHY???????  (Read 5084 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: WHY???????
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 10:56:19 AM »
Amber is even more cruel as she tends to do it just BEFORE someone arrives and being greeted with sorry about the smell its the cat doesnt seem believable  :-[
love
Tab

Offline Cat_Crazy

• Senior Cat
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 10:43:22 AM »
Any time we have a visitor one of my little terrors will have to pick that time to have a stinky poop, leaving me and OH red faced  :doh: when our last visitor came in Jess decided to spend the whole time scraping around in the tray, making sooo much noise.. as soon as our visitor left Jess came out the litter tray and went to watch the birds out the window, looking very innocent, of course!.

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 08:18:00 AM »
I got a double whammy last night.  First Jaffa went in the tray and did a poo then just as I was thinking it was safe to inhale again, Mosi went and dropped a stink bomb in it  :sick:

They're so funny - it's like they are competing to see who can be the smelliest - As soon as Zeb has 'been' he wants to go outside - cant stand the smell.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 08:11:09 AM »
I got a double whammy last night.  First Jaffa went in the tray and did a poo then just as I was thinking it was safe to inhale again, Mosi went and dropped a stink bomb in it  :sick:

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 07:47:08 AM »
they must be all programmed -Zebedee does the same  - smelly little devil  :sick: - but you kindda get used to it - nose stops working - bit like if you work on the perfume counter.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 23:18:40 PM »
Dave used to do it when I was sitting minding my own watching telly.

Now though, since I moved, got a new litter tray and it's sort of out of sight, I can't smell it ;D Down side to that is I never know when someone has gone and my two being good toileters, use the tray whatever state it's in :sick:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 22:44:55 PM »
Franta howls if someone has put lumps in the tray....................even if its him lol

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 21:59:42 PM »
Pepsi is still pooing on the kitchen floor pretty much every day, it's one of those things I've learned to accept now. She always chooses to go at night when everyone is in bed and there's guaranteed to be pee in both trays  :tired: Although she did surprise me the other day by pooing in the tray even though there was pee in it, I hope she keeps it up!

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 21:50:22 PM »
Noah only goes once a day on average, but he went through a long phase of it being just as I sat down for dinner. Worse are the times he uses the bedroom litter tray when I am just drifting off to sleep ...  :sick: The worst one he ever did was right after my best mate and I had come back from a run, luckily her cat waits for her to get home from work with new boyfriend before leaving his offering so she understands. :evillaugh:
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 16:45:30 PM »
Pepper's times his well, usually breakfast, lunch and supper :sick:  :evillaugh:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 14:11:20 PM »
 :rofl:

The cats haven't pee'd or poo'd anywhere theyt shouldn't, yet...

Just my 3 yr old son who is potty training, he always seem to pee on the lounge rug, dirty creature!!!  :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 13:48:31 PM »
 :evillaugh:

We have a visitor coming over tonight. There is a huge rug in the dining room that willow started peeing on when we put it out over xmas. The Clapton started peeing where Willow had. Not only that, he started pooing on it as well  :Crazy: - and to top it all, he threw up several times. OH has been off since the middle of last week but was going in to the old office to help his friend move her stuff to her flat before coming here tonight. We had all that time to move the rug to the Den in the basement but it was still there today. I was horrified at the idea of her seeing/smelling it so I busted a gut this morning rolling it up (there was a 10-seater dining table on it  :Crazy: ) to move it out of smell sight.

To make matters worse, Clapton was scared and ran downstairs behind the sofa where Alice has her beds. She has been going behind and hissing at him  :( - he is even more scared now and won't come out. Not good having a CRF cat not being able to drnk or wee- although he may wee.  :scared:

Anyway, the rug is safely in the den in the basement now with the door closed  :evillaugh: - I will attempt to shampoo it when we have a decent sunny day. It has really long tufts and is brown - to give an idea, last week, I thought he had pooed on it again so I  got a plastic bag to pick it up, only to find the "poos" were tufts  :evillaugh: http://www.johnlewis.com/13222/Product.aspx
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 13:49:59 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 12:12:49 PM »
or when you have a visitor who thinks cats are dirty smelly creatures  :evillaugh:
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 11:48:58 AM »
Yes that is Alice's favourite trick  :sick:

It must be something to do with when we are all sitting down and her feeling relaxed  :sick: - I could bottle it and sell it to the police or army for crowd control  :sick:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 10:03:15 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :naughty: :naughty: :rofl: :rofl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
WHY???????
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 09:57:40 AM »
Why is it that as soon as I sit down with food, whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a cuppa & biscuit, do the cats decide they just HAVE to go for the biggest, smelliest poop of the day!!! 

Link to CatChat