Author Topic: URGENT long term fosterer needed for cat - SORTED  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: URGENT long term fosterer needed for cat - SORTED
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »
That's great news  ;D
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • A household of cavvie lovers and cat lovers
    • Any Breed Cat and Small Animal Rescue
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
Re: URGENT long term fosterer needed for cat
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 10:56:47 AM »
This thread can now be closed,  :thanks:
I love my cavvies and my baby 'chi-weenie' (chihuahua x daschund).

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 22:32:33 PM »
:welcome:
Is it a foster home in view of her then being homed permanently with another family or keepsies? If you are after a permanent home then posting her in the rehoming section will get more views  ;D theres an urgent section if your deemed suitable

ETA  you got there already!

Wow, thanks guys!  :thanks:

It's either/or for Smudge really, either a long term fosterer or a permanent  forever home. Either way we will still pay for her meds.
Do you mind if I put her in the urgent rehoming section?
Sian

We will be advertising our cats on catchat in the next couple of days also.

This site and forum are brill, cheers x

Than

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 20:37:09 PM »
Hello and welcome
You may like to think about registering your rescue with Catchat, it will certainly highlight your work. There is a link at bottom of page.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 20:23:23 PM »
 :welcome:
Is it a foster home in view of her then being homed permanently with another family or keepsies? If you are after a permanent home then posting her in the rehoming section will get more views  ;D theres an urgent section if your deemed suitable

ETA  you got there already!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 20:25:22 PM by Millys Mum »

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
URGENT long term fosterer needed for cat - SORTED
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 18:24:47 PM »
Hi

Any Breed Cat Rescue is urgently in need of a long term fosterer for a cat with calicivirus

Smudge is a lovely cat who deserves a chance as much as every other cat. She was handed in to the vet by her previous owner who wanted her to be pts. The vet however would not do this and contacted the rescue.

She would need to either be fostered by someone with no other cats or with cats who are vaccinated against this.

Calicivirus can be well controlled with medication and the cat can live a normal lifespan:

Any Breed Cat Rescue will cover the cost of any medication she would need to help her, all she needs now is a loving foster home who could deal with administering medication on a daily basis.

She is currently in foster in Holyhead but the fosterer is moving abroad on the 20th April, which means Smudge will need a foster home pretty quickly. If anyone can help, please contact me.

Many thanks
Sian
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 12:30:02 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »

Link to CatChat