Author Topic: Missing Ginger and White boy "Toby"  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Missing Ginger and White boy "Toby"
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 14:18:32 PM »
Hope Toby comes home soon..........have you tried door knocking where he was seen and ask them to look in garages and sheds  :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 22:37:02 PM »
Hi Mollie, welcome to Purrs albeit under such sad circumstances, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that your cat Toby is home with you very soon xx  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 21:31:12 PM »
I too am sorry to welcome you to Purrs under such worrying circumstances, Mollie.  Check out those tips, which have helped many a lost cat find his way safely home  :hug:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 21:26:54 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Mollie, sorry it's under such worrying circumstances  :hug:

Have you seen 'Sam's tips'? Lots of useful and practical advice on things to do to help get Toby back ASAP http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

Wherabouts is he missing from? You can edit the title with the rough location just by editing your first post.

Offline Mollie

• Kitten
Missing Ginger and White boy "Toby"
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 21:19:28 PM »
Hi everyone,
Toby has been missing for four days now. He doesn't usually stay out this long and I'm getting worried. Hes a house cat and only goes out on short journeys. Been asking around on my street and a neighbour states she saw him walking along quite far from my house and turned off into either a park or a driveway. We live in a safe enough neighbourhood and have three other cats (Toby is the youngest). Our street is filled with feline friends so i cant understand where he has got to. He is neutered, microchipped and hopefully just trapped in a garage somewhere. He's friendly and 2 years old but still to me is only a baby :( I hope he comes home soon.
Thanks,
Mollie x

Link to CatChat