Author Topic: Looking to Adopt a young male cat/kitten. Merseyside area.  (Read 5542 times)

Offline claire shep

• Kitten
Re: Looking to Adopt a young male cat/kitten. Merseyside area.
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 19:25:02 PM »
 :) Hi I currently have a male semi longhaired male (castrated) that I am looking after. He is posted on this site. He was a stray so I don't know how old he is (middle aged? 5ish) but I do know he is very good with cats as I have three 2 males and 1 female. Just thought i would try mine and his luck?! thanks Claire.

Offline Saska

• Adult Cat
  • Millie
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 19:22:42 PM »
Hi Carla, you may have found your kitten by now. If not I can recommend C.H.A.R. Warrington. If you google the contact details will pop up. We have had a rescue from them and they do a great job in taking in cat/kitten rescues and ensuring they go to the right forever home. Good luck, Saska
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 18:16:36 PM »
Welcome Carla, glad you decided to join us  :)

your new addition sounds lovely bless, you'll have to post photos and good luck with your search for another puss,
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 18:04:30 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs after all this time  :hug:

Hope your move goes well and you find a little brother for your new cat  :)

Offline Miss Carla

• Kitten
Looking to Adopt a young male cat/kitten. Merseyside area.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 17:39:54 PM »
I've been a long time lurker of Purrs (about 2 years) but i've never actually posted, so I thought i'd give it a go.

I'm moving into my new home this week and i'm looking to take in some furbabies. I've already adopted one from the RSPCA who will be joining us in the next week and a half. She is a 2 - 3 year old female who, we have been told, has a couple of neurological problems, which means her eyesight isn't very good. She's not blind but she doesn't seem to be able to see well enough to jump. She's been tested for FIV & FeLV+ and is negative. We were told it would be fine to home her with another cat as long as it was a younger male, as they didn't think she would fit in well with older / female cats. Since they did not currently have any young males (aged 2 or younger) I thought I would ask here if anyone is looking to rehome any males in the Merseyside (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) area.

We have a 2 bed terrace with a secure, large back yard with high walls and no children or other pets (other than above mentioned female cat). Although the house is on a road which can be busy during rush hour, the road is not easily accessible from the back.

If anyone has or knows of anyone looking to rehome a little male please get in touch.  :thanks:  :)

Link to CatChat