Author Topic: Home needed urgently for kitten - NW England  (Read 18034 times)

Offline Catwhisperer

• Adult Cat
  • LUVERLY LUNA !
Re: Home need Urgently for Kitten
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 20:34:53 PM »
 :Luv:
Thanks Rebecca, that is so kind ! :Luv: She is approx 4-5 months and called Mitzy.
As I said my freind is now dithering about what to do, but I think she will want to get rid. Once I know for certain I will get back to you.
Thanks again, LIZ X
LOVE IS  -  FURRY FACE RUBS !

Offline Beccles

• Distinguished Cat
  • Daphne and Elettra born 18.06.06, Figaro 23.08.07
    • My weblog: Comprehension Dawns
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 19:35:39 PM »
How old is the kitten?

I'm basically full here :shy: but if it's life or death she's welcome to my shower room...
Spaying and neutering saves lives.
Nobody has a right to own a cat. It's a privilege.

Offline Catwhisperer

• Adult Cat
  • LUVERLY LUNA !
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 15:29:55 PM »
 ;D
Hi Jack, The kitten is a she cat, called Mitzy. She is black with white paws and a white splodge on her nose. She is very cute and seems to be quite lively. Not at all shy and seems to attack everything in sight.
I don't have transport so depending on where you live, we would have to come to some arrangement.
Have spoken with my freind and she is dithering about whether she wants to get rid of her now, but I think she probably will. If you are still interested you can send me your email and I can get back to you when I know for certain.
Thanks LIZ X

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 13:13:19 PM »
Is it male or female? Could transport be provided? I MIGHT know someone dependant on its temperament. She already has a very bossy tom, so if it's nervous then it'd just get bullied. :(

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Catwhisperer

• Adult Cat
  • LUVERLY LUNA !
Home needed urgently for kitten - NW England
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 12:17:02 PM »
 :'(

Can anyone help me rather urgently. A freind of mine bought a kitten a few months back and now she no longer wants it as her boyfreind has bought a Puppy ! :censored:
I can take it in for a few days, as the OH will moan and also we are due to pick up our new Jack Russell in a few weeks. So as you can gather it will be a bit hectic here with a new kitten as well. I'm really annoyed about this as I told her to wait and make sure she really wanted one and then I would get her one from a rescue, but no she went right a head and bought from a pet shop ! :doh:
I would be really grateful if anyone could help, I'm in Liverpool. I have to go out now to see her but if you lkeave me a message I WILL get back to you.
PLease Guys, I know how GOOD you are at Miracles !!!!!! :Luv:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 22:12:21 PM by Rebecca (beccaviola) »

Link to CatChat