Author Topic: Strange ad I saw - ex go-cat advert kittens for sale  (Read 1918 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Strange ad I saw - ex go-cat advert kittens for sale
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 10:23:23 AM »
Now you know....

A while ago I saw an advert for kittens by people who had even named their "kitten company." They stated one of their kittens had been used in an advert for a university and they weren't lying. I was so incensed I emailed the university informing them that as an establishment purporting to encourage higher education, I'd have thought they'd put more thought into where they got the star of their advert and used a shelter kitten, hence subconsciously raising awareness.

They emailed back stating they hadn't even considered it from that aspect.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Strange ad I saw - ex go-cat advert kittens for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:55:17 AM »
Someone is selling a pair of ginger kittens, saying they have been used in  a go-cat advert  :Crazy: - they are asking £200 for the pair  :Crazy: - it says they were vet checked before making the ad. I often wonder what became of the cats you seen on packs of cat food  :tired:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat