Author Topic: 7 week kitten  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Re: 7 week kitten
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 22:32:17 PM »
Wouldn't it be looking for it's 3rd home? The first one where it was born, the second on where the woman bought it for her kids, and the third one wherever it ends up next? How can you decide if a kitten is 'suitable' after a couple of weeks? This is why I never look at Freeads either, what is wrong with some people?!

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 17:12:47 PM »
I know what you mean, dont usually go on there.

Poor little kitten wont know if she coming or going!!!

wish i had the space to give her a forever home, she's only 5 miles away!!

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 16:39:54 PM »
Avoid the free ads as much as possible. I used to look for furniture etc for the house (small budget so always on the lookout for a bargain) and ended up checking them daily to report animals in the freebies section and send reputable rehoming links to people gicing away free animals.... :shy:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 15:00:45 PM »
yes it is but you'll see all sorts in freeads - I try to avoid them I usually end up very irritated

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
7 week kitten
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 14:59:19 PM »
i have been on freeadds looking at cars and thought id have a look at the cat section.

anyway i came across an ad for a 7 week old kitten that had been brought recently for the womans kids but wasnt 'suitable'

i think this is young for a kitten to be away from its Mum in the first place, never mind looking for its 2nd home!!!

Link to CatChat