Author Topic: Price rises at Zooplus  (Read 2215 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Price rises at Zooplus
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 23:00:11 PM »
Does anyone buy their food from Zooplus? If so have there been price rises on the things you buy? The Bozita has gone up to £1.10 a carton and was wondering whether it's just the Bozita that has gone up or if there have been price rises accross the board.

Maybe they're watching this as the price has gone back down now  :shify: I ordered from Seapets in the end but will stick with Zooplus in future as had a few problems with the Seapets order  :tired:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 19:33:46 PM »
There were big price jumps some time back, golden grey was 8.99 a bag and now 11.99, bozita was around 60p a carton when i started using it!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 19:59:49 PM »
golden sand and clear blue seas - not to mention all that lovely food and drink :drool;

Broadstairs has all those + I get to sleep in my own bed with no mozzies  :evillaugh:

Seriously, It would mean Alice spending a week alone. She is scared of strangers so would have no company at all.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 20:01:12 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 18:46:50 PM »
I think you should go - of course you will miss them all but they will be fine and will still be there when you get back  :hug: You can still miss them and have a good holiday at the same time, think of the golden sand and clear blue seas - not to mention all that lovely food and drink :drool;

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 18:40:20 PM »
 :shy: O I C  :evillaugh:

I remember when they were 65p  :Crazy:

I am trying to avoid the holiday subject. Alice will be distraught. She is so needy. I would rather just stay home but OH keeps talking about holidays. I won't be able to enjoy one - I only have to be upstairs in the kitchen and she howls for me.

Maybe OH can go away with a friend and I'll stay here  ;D

I still have my Thomas Cook vouchers OH bought me about 3 years ago - they must be yellowing with age  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 18:44:18 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 18:28:45 PM »
I'm sure they said on the news a couple of days ago it was 90p

1Euro = 90p but £1 will buy you 1.07 euros

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 18:24:22 PM »
I'm sure they said on the news a couple of days ago it was 90p

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 18:15:16 PM »
yea its the pound, its gone down the pan so everything went up :-(

I thought that might have something to do with it, apparently the £ will stay weak due to the strong possibility of a hung parliament. I'm keeping an eye on the euro exchange rate for my holiday money and it was 1.12 arround 2 weeks ago and is now 1.07  :tired:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 17:59:47 PM »
VetUK prices seem to go up every time I order as well  :tired:

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 17:52:46 PM »
yea its the pound, its gone down the pan so everything went up :-(
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 18:06:15 PM by hOrZa »
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 13:18:30 PM »
It's been a while between my last 2 orders, but I did think when I ordered a few weeks ago that most of the food seemed more expensive.  I ordered animonda carny, schmusy, bozita and almo nature.  I cant remember what I last paid but I felt that it was all more expensive.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Price rises at Zooplus
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 13:13:28 PM »
Does anyone buy their food from Zooplus? If so have there been price rises on the things you buy? The Bozita has gone up to £1.10 a carton and was wondering whether it's just the Bozita that has gone up or if there have been price rises accross the board.

They do a 54 pack that works out to 89p a carton but it's one flavour, I like the boys to have a different flavour each day and would be worried about them getting bored with just two flavours. Have found it for 92p a carton at Seapets (free delivery over £29 still) so have ordered 100 cartons from there instead - hopefully their packing is better than Zooplus too! They don't do the Beef liver or minced beef flavours though but they do a few fishy flavours that Zooplus don't so will see how they like Plaice and Herring too!

Link to CatChat