Author Topic: Bath obsession  (Read 1717 times)

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
Re: Bath obsession
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 10:14:44 AM »
I think that a cats routine. Guaranteed everyday as soon as i clean the trays there are heading straight for the lol

And as for chairs theres times i end up sitting on the floor as my chair gets stolen

The chair i ususally sit in without fail at 10pm every night Ollie sits and looks at me as if to say shift as thats where he likes to settle for the night. If i am still sitting on his chair after 10pm i get an evil cat look as i have one not impressed cat that he has not got on his chair at his specified time.

The things we do for them lol

Zoe
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 10:00:53 AM »
Tyler likes to wash her paws in the bath for some strange reason, mabey as there human slaves use the bath our furry friends think they must own ithe bath also

Remember we are there housekeeping staff lol

Zoe

lol, yes we certainly are!!

They both know my morning routine now, after Ive done the school run I do their litter trays, I swear they sit & wait for a spotless tray, as soon as its clean, in they go!!!

I am a perfect seat warmer too, no matter where they are in the house as soon as I get out of my seat in one of them will run and claim it!!

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 09:00:51 AM »
Tyler likes to wash her paws in the bath for some strange reason, mabey as there human slaves use the bath our furry friends think they must own ithe bath also

Remember we are there housekeeping staff lol

Zoe
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline LittleOne

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 00:07:47 AM »
Bo will only drink water from the bath. In a bowl by her food no, bath yes. Plus she's totally fascinated when im in it. She fell in when she was a kitten which i thought would put her off but no, still has to sit on the side, paw my toes, walk along the side, eye up my knees as a nice spot to perch...chickens out and goes back to 'her' corner!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 23:51:43 PM »
Their very own paddling pool - how thoughtful  :naughty:

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 13:02:48 PM »
wish i could, but their litter trays are in there!!

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 12:58:52 PM »
 :naughty: maybe you'll have to shut the door  :evillaugh: Byron used to have a bit of a bath obsession too
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 13:01:30 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
Bath obsession
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 12:55:38 PM »
I have lost count how many times I have gone to retrive Oscar & Tia from the bath today!!

I allow them most places but the bath is mine, mine, mine  and I dont want it full of fur, so I put an inch of cold water in, now I have a soggy Tia!!!  :bath:

Hope she has learnt not to go in again, Oscar has been helping to lick her dry, lets see how long it takes for him to get a soaking too!!

They have fresh water so it cant be that they are after, I have changed their cat litter to a different brand, they have had a wee in it each so dont think they are objecting to that.  I have had cats in the past that pee in the bath  :doh:  Really dont want them to start!!

Link to CatChat