Author Topic: Loving Home waiting for British Shorthair  (Read 7110 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: Loving Home waiting for British Shorthair
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 20:34:26 PM »
have finally found camera  ;D you wont believ where it was had fallen inside my a gravy jug  :-[ :shocked: :-[ 

i will put up a pic tomorrow  :Luv2:

Did nothing come of this ?

Offline cracker

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 21:25:33 PM »
have finally found camera  ;D you wont believ where it was had fallen inside my a gravy jug  :-[ :shocked: :-[ 

i will put up a pic tomorrow  :Luv2:
New Forest Animal Rescue

Offline cracker

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 16:51:26 PM »
sorry still cant find camera i will have to borrow one i think  :sneaky:
New Forest Animal Rescue

Offline sigsmum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 16:45:54 PM »
Hi is there anymore information on this BSH or any pics as yet?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 16:46:46 PM by sigsmum »

Offline sigsmum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 16:36:12 PM »
sassy is about 8 years i think and think she is what they call blue cream  :-: but i will check that out  :Luv2:

Great pls keep me informed...getting excited now! x  :wow:

....oh and pics when you can pls!  ;D ;D :naughty:

Offline cracker

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 16:27:37 PM »
sassy is about 8 years i think and think she is what they call blue cream  :-: but i will check that out  :Luv2:
New Forest Animal Rescue

Offline sigsmum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 16:17:17 PM »
not sure how far that is from me ??? we do home any where in the uk if homecheck can be done for us , i cannot find my camera so unable to take a pic right now if i find it i will still put up her pic and see what you think we may be able to over come distance somehow !!

can i ask does your cat get on with others ok ? as this would be the main facter if he did not get on with her she is a very laid back cat gets on with any one she grabs your hand and licks it she is adorable but will look for camera  :shocked:

Oh that woudl be fantastic if something could be arranged! Yes my cat gets on with other cats fine, i do also have a house rabbit who is fine with other animals. But if you dont think she would be ok with my rabbit then they would stay separated. My rabbit tends to just stay in the conservatory on his own anyway most of the time and sleeps whereas Siggy (the cat) sits in the living room with us!  :Luv:
My cat and my rabbit are both very very laid back and very friendly so i hope this would be ok?

Could you give me some details as to her age and colour and name please? Cant wait to see pics of her!!   ;D ;D

She sounds adorable when you say that she grabs your hand and licks it!  :Luv:

Offline cracker

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 16:08:02 PM »
not sure how far that is from me ??? we do home any where in the uk if homecheck can be done for us , i cannot find my camera so unable to take a pic right now if i find it i will still put up her pic and see what you think we may be able to over come distance somehow !!

can i ask does your cat get on with others ok ? as this would be the main facter if he did not get on with her she is a very laid back cat gets on with any one she grabs your hand and licks it she is adorable but will look for camera  :shocked:
New Forest Animal Rescue

Offline sigsmum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 15:53:04 PM »
Hi i am based in Enfield, Middlesex. I think Hampshire is a bit too far away from me as i dont have transport at the moment, which is proving to be a huge problem! Gutted now!  :( :( :(

Thank you anyway, i wish you were nearer to me! x

Offline cracker

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 17:00:20 PM »
Ok will sort out a pic later ( just dashing back to work ) we are in Hampshire where are you ?
New Forest Animal Rescue

Offline sigsmum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 16:52:07 PM »
Hi there yes i am still looking could you give me some details and could i see a picture please. Also where are you located? Thanks

Offline cracker

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 16:41:24 PM »
Are you still looking as we have a BSH  here wont be ready to go for a few weeks but can put up a pic if your still looking  :Luv2:
New Forest Animal Rescue

Offline sigsmum

• Adult Cat
Loving Home waiting for British Shorthair
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 11:37:09 AM »
Hi there

I am wanting to give a loving home to a british shorthair, doesnt matter of age colour or gender. I would like the cat as a companion for my other british shorthair so hes not lonely when we are out at work and because i just want another one!  ;D :Luv2: :briggin: :naughty: :Luv:

If anybody knows of a british shorthair that is in need of a loving home and needs spoiling rotten then please let me know!

Thanks a lot x

Link to CatChat