Author Topic: Looking to give adult cat a home in New Milton to Winchester areas  (Read 7336 times)

Offline cracker

• Adult Cat
Re: Looking to give adult cat a home in New Milton to Winchester areas
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2010, 16:48:12 PM »
I have misty a young adult dark tortie who is vocal talks to you all the time and is not too fussed on her own in fact prefers human company to other cats happy to be indoors she is in the eastleigh area so not too far but im not sure if she is too young i think she is around 1 1/2 to about 2 yrs can put up a photo later if needed  :Luv:
New Forest Animal Rescue

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 10:46:33 AM »
Tan I wouldn't be sure about Asbo you know, my mums feral has been living indoors for over 3 years now and he loves it, they have a cat proofed garden so he cant get out, I dont even think he attempts it  :) he's just happy to have regular food  ;D
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 10:42:36 AM »
Tan, are you asking about Dobby for this chap? Look on Nickys site, there's quite a few older cats. ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 08:05:12 AM »
Hi Les hun

No he is def not particluar about sex. He did ask if a girl would be better as would they be more comfortable inside during the day.

Emily sounds lovely hun. i did look on ya website to see who ya have for adoption but ya only had one littun on there at the mo.  Does Emily like to talk?

Can i send you his email addy? 

No probs, let me have his e-mail address and I will contact him.

To be perfectly honest my website is well out of date, I really must find time to up-date it as there are quite a few adults here looking for homes, it is just finding the time to do everything.

Emily is not a great talker but she does have her moments.  Probably the best thing would be for me to contact him and he can pop down and see her and the others.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 22:12:37 PM »
Hi Les hun

No he is def not particluar about sex. He did ask if a girl would be better as would they be more comfortable inside during the day.

Emily sounds lovely hun. i did look on ya website to see who ya have for adoption but ya only had one littun on there at the mo.  Does Emily like to talk?

Can i send you his email addy? 

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 21:19:18 PM »
I've got quite a few "older" cats here Tan.  Is he particular about sex.  Emily is a lovely girl who would benefit from staying as an indoor puss as she is pure white (but not deaf).  She is quite independent and quite a lap cat at times, but happy to do her own thing when necessary.  Also have two tortie girls, but they are probably only 2 years old.  Emily is more like five.

Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 19:15:58 PM »
yes good idea :)

I told him about Asbo and he said where is he then and i will take him home! Hw said can't be told about about an "unwanted" cats and not help!!!  lol  But i said i think Asbo is too young for him esp as he is used to being out alot so wouldn't be fair for him to stay in all day.   That's when he said about haveing the cat flap put in.

Very nice bloke and a big softie for his cat! 

I said a home check will need to be done for any prospective rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 19:12:22 PM »
I wonder if the current carers might be able to get her to the vets to get her a check up and estiamte on her age. I think she looks middle aged in that pic - nowhere near as old as 10 although it's hard to tell just from a pic.

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 19:10:19 PM »
She is lovely  :Luv: :Luv:

I will forward him the link.

From our chat i think he is looking for an adult about 4 / 5 years from the loss of his cat at an old age. He def doesn't want a young kitten or adalesant as it is unfair as he is out at work in the day and more a of calm cat who is happy to have a warm home most of the time.
He said he used to let his cat out but he wasn't very interested in going out so he was happy to stay inside in the day while he was at work.

Older cat is def more suited to his lifestyle  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 18:39:36 PM »
How about Felix? http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,30802.new.html#new

The current carers are prepared to travel for the right home. She sounds very affectionate and it seems she would be happy curled up snoozing throughout the day as she is more of a house cat.

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
Looking to give adult cat a home in New Milton to Winchester areas
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 17:28:58 PM »
One of the regular Couriers that drop off the Purrs shop goodies is looking to home an adult cat after he sadly lost his beloved moggie comapion after 11 years.   :(

He lives in Winchester in a safe area in a one bed flat and travels regularly to New Milton and surrounding areas out on delivery.  He is out most of the day so is looking for an adult cat who can be happy in the comforts at home while he is out at work. He didn't have a cat flap for his cat on the bridge but can put one in to allow outside access during the day if needed.

He would like a vocal cat if poss. He loves the Burmese / oriental breed as these do tend to be vocal cats but any adult rescue cat that you may think would suit he would like to care for, male or female. 

He said he is a bit worried about going to a rescue centre as he would find it hard to pick just one cat and would want to take them all home. lol

Have we any that might suit each other?

Link to CatChat