Author Topic: Siamese type cat has been seen in Shotton, Deeside  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Siamese type cat has been seen in Shotton, Deeside
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 16:54:25 PM »
Keeping everything crossed for you.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline blueforlu

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 14:35:53 PM »
Hiya

I managed to get through on the number, but unfortunately Steve is away until about mid June.
The guy I did speak to was lovely and took my name/number but he didnt know anything about a Siamese cat. He said he would ask around and speak to Steve when he gets back and Im sure someone will call me if they know anything.

I am now following another 'lead' from the my moggy website. A siamese cat has been found in Warrington, also not dead far from me. I havent seen any pictures of this found one yet, but the description sounds close to Amber's and the lady thinks it looks like Amber from the pictures I have sent her.

It seems to be the season for siamese cats...

About a month ago, someone called us from 5 streets away to say they nearly managed to catch a Siamese cat that had wandered into their garden, because they remembered that we lost ours. The cat ran away after severely scratching the guy (he had to go to A&E!) and has not been seen since. This greatly puzzles me and I dont know what to do next, when Amber first went missing, we covered this area extensively, posters leaflets, night walks. Is it possible she could be so close to home, or I wonder if she has been kept in by someone as there are a lot of flats in that road.

Its so hard not to get your hopes up after having them dashed so many times, but even after 8 months without Amber, i still have hope that I can find her.

Thanks for everyones help here, I dont know if I could have gone on looking for so long without this kind of support. & I will let you know when I get the good news :-)

Becky x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 18:49:24 PM »
Any joy Becky?
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 20:24:52 PM »
Okay Becky, good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, xxx

Offline blueforlu

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 20:24:01 PM »
Thank you Dawn
I will try the number again tommorow.
Becky x

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 20:09:28 PM »
Becky, I've pm'd the contact details for you and you can have a chat with Steve yourself, xxx

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 19:56:58 PM »
I'm sorry you've lost your babe   :hug:  I did speak to the guy a few weeks ago and the cat hadn't been since.  I will try and get hold of him again tomorrow and find out if it turned up again.  Good luck and I really hope you find her  :hug:

Offline blueforlu

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 19:31:39 PM »
Dear Dawn
Have you heard anything further on this Siamese sighting?
I lost my siamese seal point girl from the Wirral. I last saw her 21 Sept 06.  We searched frantically for her,tried everything,followed hundreds of leads but no sign of Amber.
8 months later i cannot give up and still hope to get her back. She was extremely resourceful and i think she could survive in the wild and i wonder if it would take her along time to be seen.
Thanks for your help.
Becky x

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Siamese type cat has been seen in Shotton, Deeside
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 22:43:07 PM »
Had an email today from a guy that works in Shotton, Deeside.  They've had a Siamese type looking cat turned up at his work place obviously looking for food.  Apparently it's been raiding the guys food whilst they've been working  :evillaugh:  He doesn't tend to think it's a feral but he can't approach him either.  The cat has also been sleeping there so he's either lost or a stray.......if he's a Siamese, he's more than likely lost  :'(  He's going to try and sort out a few more details for me and then I'll arrange to go over and trap him.

I will post an update as soon as I hear any more or as soon as he's been caught.

Link to CatChat