Author Topic: Cats and your bedding  (Read 1612 times)

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
Re: Cats and your bedding
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 14:36:42 PM »
My boys all prefer the expensive bedding, but it's nothing compared to a pile of clean clothes!  :rofl:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 14:17:52 PM »
Mine don't care either, but tonight I am bout to put a Christy bedding set on, and I would be really pleased if they decided not to lay on it, but somehow I don't think this will happen.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 14:10:06 PM »
OK bad start I just typed mine arent fussy and needed to change it  :'(

Amber isnt fussy. She doesnt mind which duvet set is on but she does seem to prefer either an unmade bed so she can get under the duvet or a newly made clean bed  :evillaugh:
love
Tab

Offline Karon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 14:01:24 PM »
That bedding is a bit bright! 

Mine aren't fussy, they just sleep on any bed. I usually end up with white fur on the dark bedding and black fur on the light stuff though.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 22:05:18 PM »
My boys don't go for quality - they tend to focus on sleeping on any white bits of the bedding so as to spread maximum visible hair  :evillaugh:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 18:04:56 PM »
As if to prove my point, Chilli is now in situ.

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 17:11:26 PM »
In our case we have a dark brown set with turquoise and a white set with turquoise. I am convinced they wait for the white set before jumping on with dirty paws! :tired:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Cats and your bedding
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 16:58:07 PM »
I have made an observation today that I had never noticed before and wonder if anyone else is the same. I have two sets of bedding for my bed, a set from Next and a set from Argos. It dawned on me today while putting on the Next set that both Chilli and Dave much prefer this set. Confirmed by the amount of sticky rollering it needed versus my other set! I couldn't even get finished doing it before Dave was up and lounging against the pillows, something he rarely does with the Argos set. I would have said the Argos set was actually better quality, it's a premium set and the Next one is just a bog standard variety.

So I have yuppy London snobs for cats who are now Edinburgh yuppies that don't think Argos bedding is good enough to have much of their hair deposited on :evillaugh:

Has anyone else noticed this?

As always, obligatory pictures below to accompany the thread ;)

Link to CatChat