Author Topic: Vet uk links  (Read 4589 times)

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
Re: Vet uk links
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 02:37:02 AM »
Ha ha no, I do get woken most mornings tho seemingly more for cuddles than food as I have started giving Noah his last snack quite late.  :sneaky:

It looks like I will need to go to London over one or maybe two nights in January, the number of nights depends on Noah's needs! Secondly my aunt needs some surgery and I may be required for an overnight at hers - only an hour by train so won't be gone long. I have people in mind to pop in and scoop tray, play or fuss, put fresh water and a pouch down but want to make things as simple as possible hence the feeder. He could perfectly well do on dry food for a couple of days, but if it isn't rationed Noah will eat everything in the first hour!  :Luv:
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 00:30:22 AM »
Are the early mornings getting to you  :naughty: My boys think Mr Feeder is their Dad, he always does breakfast if I'm not on earlies that day as I'm most definitely not a morning person!

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 00:16:52 AM »
 :thanks: I have placed an order for an automated cat feeder, so fingers crossed the affiliate link worked. ;) I did clear cookies but probably overkill!
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 22:11:47 PM »
You click on one of the links and it takes you to the normal VetUK site, you then just sign up/place an order as normal. There's no need to sign up via an affiliate link, they pay the 5% to the rescue when you click on the link to get to the VetUK site and then place an order. Not sure about clearing cookies, I know you have to with the likes of Quidco but I've never cleraed them for repeat visits to VetUK/Zooplus  :scared:

Here's the rescues on Purrs that have links - I always take it in turns  :)

If anyone orders from vetuk, and lets face it you'd be crazy not to given their prices and free superfast p&p, please order through a rescue link so they will get 5% of your order value donated to them by vetuk.

The rescues on here that have a link are below, I always take it in turns every time I order.

http://www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk/ - click on vetuk logo on left hand side of home page

http://www.coventrycatgroup.org.uk/  - click on 'help us' tab, then 'shop online and help us' then click on VetUK link itself.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 17:45:08 PM by Tiggy's Mum »

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 21:35:45 PM »
Hi

I need to order something from Vet UK as a first time customer, do I just sign up as normal then log out and click through one of the links Pudding provided? Or do I need to sign up via an affiliate link? Do I need to clear cooking like I would with a cashback site? Sorry to be dense.  :-[ I don't mind which rescue benefits as long as someone does ....
Lulu's Catbook

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 16:17:15 PM »
Are you sure about them not taking it? One of my savings accounts with Natwest comes with a Solo card and I've used that a few times on VetUK, just checked ant the last time I used it was Novemeber 2008 so unless they've changed it in the last year or so? Also, if your Solo card is with Natwest then they are in the process of changing all Solo & Maestro (switch) cards to Visa Debit  ;D

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »
It annoys me as I only have a Solo card and Vet UK dont accept solo so i have always had to order elsewhere unforunately.

Most companies accept solo to. I wish they did so i could use them for the donation. Vet UK get it sorted lol. recently i have beeb spending a fair bit as well so the donation would have been good. quite dissapointing

Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Pudding

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 16:04:05 PM »
Just had the following reply from VetUk

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email.  We are experiencing a problem with this
system due to a software upgrade.  We have somebody working on resolving
the problems and will get it back up and running as soon as we can.  You
should now be able to log into your account but you will need to go to

www.vetuk.co.uk/idev/login.php

rather than the link you used previously.  The problem with the link
from your website is that that address has changed also to idev not
idevaffiliate at the beginning.  We are trying to work on a way to
correct this from this end rather than each affiliate having to update
it at their end.

For your site the link would be

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/idev/idevaffiliate.php?id=427_0_1_4

If you know how to change this then please feel free to go ahead and do
that.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Steph
Vet UK

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 15:29:43 PM »
I won't be ordering until they do.  >:(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 15:01:38 PM »
Just tried the vet uk links again and they are all still not working!!!!!!!!!!
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Pudding

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 23:45:05 PM »
You guyshaven't got a clue! You start at 10% then negotiate to 7.5% and let them think they hot negotiators!!!!!  :naughty:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 23:27:39 PM »
I've just tried to get on the Vetuk admin page for Canterbury CP and thats down as well. Undergoing maintenance the message said. I'm going to call them tomorrow

Complain and tell em we will only accept a 6% donation now instead of 5!  :evillaugh:

I wish I saw the Talking Heads tonight - she does sound like me  :evillaugh:

If they have withdrawn it, there are plenty of others that offer it so it's easy enough to switch.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 23:24:44 PM »
I've just tried to get on the Vetuk admin page for Canterbury CP and thats down as well. Undergoing maintenance the message said. I'm going to call them tomorrow

Complain and tell em we will only accept a 6% donation now instead of 5!  :evillaugh:

Offline Pudding

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 23:20:30 PM »

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 17:39:52 PM »
I also order through the link on our branch site but that is going to a blank page as well. http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk/

I also will order elsewhere if they have stopped giving the 5% - but I am sure it is a glitch.

Sharon actually mentioned the link on this month's newsletter saying the branch has raised £72 from it so far this year (I must account for a good chunk of that!  :evillaugh: )

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 17:09:12 PM »
 >:( Hope its just a blip cos I will go elsewhere if so!!!  :sneaky: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 17:07:46 PM »
I noticed that last time I ordered (which was about a week ago), I presumed it was just a glitch on that day but it seems not. I tried all 4 that I know of that have a VetUK link and none of them worked, just went to a blank page.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Vet uk links
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 17:00:17 PM »
Does vet uk no longer give to rescues or is there a problem? Ive tried the link on paws in, Ela's and another I cant remember and each one gives a cannot find page message
love
Tab

Link to CatChat