Author Topic: "cat friends"  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Cat_Crazy

• Senior Cat
Re: "cat friends"
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 14:44:17 PM »
Our little tabby terror, Jess, is best friends with our next door neighbours ginger kitten, called Fernando. They are a similar age and they will happily spend all day chasing eachother around.

Offline rosiesmum

• Senior Cat
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 05:32:53 AM »
Our cat James is the same, he has a friend Harry who turned up one day in our back garden, they love to play together, including in the house when I am at work!!! I can tell it's Harry as we have a light coloured carpet and we come home to black fur everywhere!!  :Crazy:

Unfortunately Rosie was feeling threatened with him being around, so Harry has to stay outdoors now.

But other cats, James will see off without question!

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 13:53:32 PM »
My Bear had a friend called Denis who lived a few doors away....
Denis would literally come calling for Bear ...and I'd come home and find the 2 of them cuddled up together too

Sadly Denis was killed by some stupid  :censored: shooting him in the top of the head  :'(

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 13:38:27 PM »
Weird isn't it that people give such manly boy names to girlie looking boy cats.  Our Freddie used to be called Hugo.  If Horace is the girliest looking boy cat, "Hugo" comes a close second  :)

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 13:28:19 PM »
Casper has a friend called Horace ( the girliest looking boy cat you ever did see). Horace will come to the cat flat to ask if Casper can come out to play. They sit in the garden quite happily and Casper has brought him indoors to meet everyone before. He hates poor old Gilbert though - a big ancient b&w boy who lives down the road.

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline tryme

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 08:55:45 AM »
awww bless thats so cute.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 23:13:38 PM »
When my Smudge was alive he ahd a cat friend up the road called Thomas and when I opened the door to let Smudge in, Thomas would sometimes follow.  As you can see in the pic they loved each other.  Both sadly dead now.  Smudge would always chase other cats away.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline tryme

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 21:48:04 PM »
yeah its quite strange lol. bless him i wonder what they get up to lmao im so sad

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 21:38:07 PM »
My lot are a bit like that ... Zephyr has a couple of friends who he will allow into the garden and will actually sit quite close to in the summer when we are all outside ... but he aslo has a couple of cats who he will not even allow to walk along the fence without yelling at the top of his voice and then chasing off "his patch" LOL.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline tryme

• Adult Cat
"cat friends"
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 20:43:30 PM »
Felix doesnt get on that well with sugar indoors but when hes out he gets on well with two particular cats. I've seen him "hanging around" with them a few times, not at the same time but at different times. Is this normal?

Link to CatChat