Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 14:03:13 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, Lunatone: glad you found us and decided to join in  ;D
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 18:36:57 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs....  :)

Your babes are stunning!  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Lunatone

• Kitten
    • Sarah's Sleepies - soft furnishings for fuzzies!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 11:11:44 AM »
:welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Katie taught you well - gorgeous pics of Rusty & Annabel  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

This must be such a tough time for you, I can't imagine being without my boys for 6 months and then the uncertainty of when you'll be reunited  :hug:

Thank you Helen :)

I look forward to my stay! I can't believe I've never heard of the site up until a couple of days ago  :shy:

It's been a very tough time without my loves, and the fact that I don't know when we will be reunited for good... It's devastating. But the thing I'm trying to focus on, is that we will be together again - and I hope it's not going to be too long until that day  :Luv2:
Sarah's Sleepies - my quarantine fund for Annabel and Rusty. Please take a look, and support us if you can :Luv2:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 11:08:15 AM »
Hiya  :welcome: to Purrs,

Glad you've found us, your babes are all gorgeous :Luv: :Luv: hope you are reunited very soon  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Lunatone

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 11:07:18 AM »
Hi and welcome, what a shame that your babes aren't with you - what area are you in (might help re fostering)

Thank you for the welcome! :)

I'm in Merseyside at the moment, are you any where near us?
Sarah's Sleepies - my quarantine fund for Annabel and Rusty. Please take a look, and support us if you can :Luv2:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 10:51:16 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Katie taught you well - gorgeous pics of Rusty & Annabel  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

This must be such a tough time for you, I can't imagine being without my boys for 6 months and then the uncertainty of when you'll be reunited  :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 10:49:06 AM »
Hi and welcome, what a shame that your babes aren't with you - what area are you in (might help re fostering)

Offline Lunatone

• Kitten
Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 10:46:08 AM »
I'm new to purrs in our hearts, and was prompted to join by my good friend Katie  :Luv:

Meet my beautiful cats, Rusty:

And Annabel:

These two kitties are the loves of my life...

Originally, they are from the Netherlands. In May (of this year), I had to move back to England because I was in a very unstable relationship - and leaving Annabel and Rusty behind was just not an option (I also have ratties, and they were coming to England with us, too!). It was a sad ending for us in NL, we had to leave in secret, and arranging quarantine for my loves was such a trauma. Annabel and Rusty have had to do a full term in quarantine, which is 6 whole months  :( --I've been without them for so long, and it's harder than I can say.

We won't be together for a little while longer yet, as my mother won't allow Annabel and Rusty to come here and live with me  :'( - I'm currently looking for a temporary foster home (I'll be making another post in the right section, for this). But for now, I just wanted to share with everyone my magical babies - the little beings that I have fallen hardest for  :Luv2:

Thanks for reading!

Link to CatChat