Author Topic: Going away  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Going away
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 11:28:47 AM »
I had a whole thread about leaving Lexy for a week back in December. You are not crazy, its just natural. I am away next week and feel awful for the three nights I won't be home. So Lexy being packed up and going to my sisters for a whole week on Sunday. I just can't stand the thought of her not having someone to chat to at night!!

:rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 11:03:09 AM »
I hate leaving them - I'm sure they are fine though. I usually get to think about them in the evening on holiday and wonde what they are doing and if theyare missing us - the truth is, they are probably fast asleep or eating and out of sight is out of mind with cats (hopefully  :( )
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 10:55:20 AM »
Hubby keeps saying he won't miss us  :scared: but I think he will.

Jess is so spoilt  :innocent: we always leave the radio on and he has one of those balls where the treats fall out, I'm sure he'll love my mum and dad going into him he loves them too.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 10:37:23 AM »
dont worry i'm sure he'll enjoy having the place to himself and getting a kitty party going  :rofl:

are your parents going to spend a wee while with him.

also you could get the girl to put a radio on then your parents could turn it off or if you have a timer switch thingy (you get them to plug in then you plug your applience into it) you could set it for the tv to come on.

what about a buster ball aswell. they are little balls that you fill with dried cat food and they puss has to bat it around and roll it so the food falls out bit by bit that could keep him occupied for ages.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Going away
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 10:26:27 AM »
We're off to Devon this weekend to see my mother in law, its the first time ever that we've left Jess and I am dreading it beyond belief. I just don't want to leave him!

We have a lovely young lady coming in to the house in the mornings to change the litter tray etc, and my parents are doing the evening shift but I just can't help this feeling of dread I have about leaving him! Jess has been in a funny mood all week so I think he can pick up on my feelings too.

Roll on coming home monday!

Sorry no real point to my post just hope some other mad cat people might understand where I am coming from as Hubby thinks I'm mad.

Link to CatChat