Author Topic: Chill in her tummy????  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
Re: Chill in her tummy????
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 21:30:53 PM »
Well said Roz ..

:luck: with the little one if not cleared up by tomorrow get her to the vets
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 21:16:56 PM »
Hi Ali,

Good to see you here. ?Regarding Princess, I wouldn't think for one minute that she is quite that delicate. I would think it more likely that she has picked up a little bug. ?

Just watch her for tonight and try to ensure that she doesn't eat anything too rich. If she starts looking for food, try to give her something bland, like chicken and rice or a little scrambled egg...and if she is no better by the morning, then yes,? you know the answer.....a trip to the vet. ?

There was a thread on here a few days ago asking how cats had changed our lives: I didn't have time to post but I think the thing I've noticed most is the way my salary now seems to bypass me, heading straight for the vet's wallet! ?i seem to know them all so well now too.

Hope she is back to her old self by the morning.

Lots of love

Roz

You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 21:10:06 PM »
Sorry, I thought that was a pic of her and she looks so young, has she been spayed yet?
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 20:01:26 PM »
personally i dont believe in these "chills in tummys"  i mean when you think about it the body keeps its core temp (unless in cases of severe hypothermia)  so the actual temp of your stomach wont get cold.  I'd personally think it was a coinsidence and its something else causeing it, if no better in the morning then i'd take to the vets.

Offline Ali Stygal

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 20:36:28 PM »
Hi Ela, Princess is 6 months old and is garden restricted.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 19:35:04 PM »
To be honest you need to get the little one to the vet ASAP, also it is not wise to let a little kitten out, when we home kittens we advise that people keep them in until they have been neutered/spayed.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Ali Stygal

• Kitten
Chill in her tummy????
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 19:31:57 PM »
Hi everyone .... just wanted to ask an opinion, do you think it is possible for a kitten to get a chill in their tummy like a human can? Princess popped outside on the patio this morning and was sitting on the very cold ground, she's only little and is a korat so she has very short fur, since she's been in she had a bit of a "runny tummy" when she's been to the loo. She keeps on shouting at us like she's trying to tell us something! Just feel like OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE ILL! Although she's not ill, she's just not quite right if you know what i mean!!! Could she have taken a chill???

Thank you XXX? :)

Link to CatChat