Author Topic: Rosie aka Monkey has a new home  (Read 12269 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Rosie aka Monkey has a new home
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 18:13:28 PM »
Sounds like things are going to plan and Truman is happy  ;)

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 18:11:09 PM »
Rosie makes it 11 - 2 are long term fosters and one is a short term foster. I think that's me about reached my limit (apart from short term emergency fosters, I'll always find a spot for them). I'm trying now to move into transport runs, networking etc to help that way.

Rosie is a real cutie, the spitting image of the felix cat. She is quite a bit bigger than Sophie (probably about 4 weeks older) but Sophie can hold her own. The two of them focussed on each other all yesterday and, according to plan, chased each other around until they dropped. Of course, Rosie declined to sleep in the faux fur luxury igloo bought specially for her prefering a box under the bed :) It wasn't a complete waste, however, as the two of them had great fun playing hide and seek in it.  Truman is very grateful as his tail is no longer Sophie's prime object of interest. We all had a very peaceful night and long may it continue.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 17:27:28 PM »
Well done Moira. How big is your feline family now? (Have I missed that somewhere? :shy:)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP

Link to CatChat