Author Topic: 2010 Canterbury Branch Calendar & Branch Christmas Cards  (Read 7137 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 2010 Canterbury Branch Calendar & Branch Christmas Cards
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 14:02:49 PM »
My 2 have just arrived  ;D I sent the cheque 2 wks ago but I think there's been some delay with the postal strikes.  They are lovely  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 20:10:17 PM »
They are great  :) - I have put them somewhere safe so that Willow doesn't get ideas  :shify:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 19:13:20 PM »
I picked 3 up from Sharon tonight  ;D - I love that they are on matt paper. I hate things printed on gloss paper as it catches the light and you can't write on it.

Katherine, our designer, is pretty damned good  :)  I'm thrilled that you like them and so will she be :)
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 18:36:34 PM »
I picked 3 up from Sharon tonight  ;D - I love that they are on matt paper. I hate things printed on gloss paper as it catches the light and you can't write on it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 18:39:12 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 15:27:17 PM »
I've ordered a couple so when they arrive, I'll take a picture of the cover and an inside page and post them here, deleting the link.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 15:24:53 PM »
but maybe to stop cheap people we should move it to members only??  :evillaugh:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 15:23:09 PM »
You're right, but the version on that link is low resolution, rather than print quality, and the finished calendar is wire bound and printed on posh heavyweight paper with a card cover.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 15:16:37 PM »
it is very nice but Rob does have a point about just printing it off, isn't there anything that can be done?

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »
what's to stop someone simply printing off the PDF? it needs to be rendered in a way to stop this.
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
2010 Canterbury Branch Calendar & Branch Christmas Cards
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 12:04:57 PM »
Posted for Sharon  :)

We are pleased to announce  that our 2010 Canterbury Branch Calendar is ready to purchase along with our Branch Christmas Cards, featuring some lovely feline photos (please click here to view - http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/2267_CATS_Cal_2010_LR.pdf

The cards are a new adventure for us and we hope that you might purchase them, instead of the normal charity ones, and help with our finances over the next few months.

We want to thank Christine once again, for helping with the artwork of the Calendar, along with her design team who have always supported our branch. 
We are very lucky to have their expertise.

Our Calendars are available to purchase for £4.50 plus postage of approximately £1.50, (multiple calendars posted to the same address will be more so you need to contact us and we can let you know) if you wish them to be posted to you.
If you would like to enquiry or to order a calendar please email Margaret margaret.young2@btconnect.com
Calendars will be available at all up coming fundraising events and at our local vets. Please make cheques payable to Canterbury & District Cats Protection.

Our Christmas Cards  and for every occasion card  (blank for your own message inside)  will be available to purchase as well a pack of 4 for £3.95 (plus postage large letter stamp, if you wish us to post them). (see below)

We have tried our best to keep the cost as low as possible, but being a smaller CP branch, we are not able to afford a print run of the hundreds, which would  be cheaper in the longer run. Also, we lack publicity and exposure to be sure of selling high volumes, so we would appreciate it if you could spread the word within your own social circle, or work place.

:thanks: :hug:

Link to CatChat