Author Topic: Missing grey and white male cat Nottingham  (Read 5205 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Missing grey and white male cat Nottingham
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 14:33:25 PM »
Sending tons of luck hun x

Offline kirstd

• Kitten
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 14:27:37 PM »
Thank you for all your replies. We've contacted everyone we can think of now so I think I'm going to take your advice and do another round of leaflets to see if we have any luck. I'll let you know how I get on x

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 07:01:40 AM »
Sorry your gorgeous cat is missing and hope that you have some good news very soon xx   
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 12:07:16 PM »
Sending positive vibes for you beautiful babes safe return home~~~~Best of luck!  :hug:

Offline miriambuddy

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 21:15:14 PM »
I hope you are reunited soon. He will be missing you as much as you are missing him. hold on in there.

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 13:21:22 PM »
 He is very distinctive which should certainly help identify him. I do hope he turns up soon. Have you contacted Animal Accident Rescue in Nottingham, they are very good. Also, any other rescues in the area that he might be handed in to.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 11:24:39 AM »

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
Yes I found one of mine after leafleting many many times at the same place.  I cannot stress to you how important it is to keep leafleting.

Hoping you here some good news soon x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 10:56:12 AM »
how horrible for you - I know a few people on here have managed to get cats back but only on the third round of leaflets so I think persistance seems to pay off

Offline kirstd

• Kitten
Missing grey and white male cat Nottingham
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »
Hi my cat Roni went missing over 7 weeks ago now on the 12th August 2009.

Roni is a dark grey and white short hair male cat.
He is quite large in size and has distinctive markings. He has four white paws, a grey nose and chin and a grey patch on his white chest.
He is 4/5 years old and was wearing a black collar with a white reflective eye pattern and bell when he went missing.

He was last seen on Broughton Drive in the Wollaton Park area of Nottingham on Wednesday 12th August where he was being looked after while we were on holiday. He managed to escape through a window and hasn't been seen since.
As he is not from the area he may be trying to find his way back to Stapleford but I think he may be lost on the park which is next to where he went missing.

He is a very shy and timid cat so may be hiding in a garden, shed or greenhouse. We have put posters up, leaflets through doors and had an advert placed in the paper but there has been no luck. I've also contacted all the vets in the area and RSPCA's etc. Since he went missing we have not had one confirmed sighting of him which has us very worried

If you think you have seen him or if you know someone is looking after him can you please contact me on 07764857272, or 01158493132
We just want to find our much loved cat and have him home safely or at least know if he is in safe hands.

Link to CatChat