Author Topic: Willow posing with one of the new paintings OH bought  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Willow posing with one of the new paintings OH bought
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 12:36:37 PM »
Its really annoying the spraying....especially when you know the tray are so close to hand....Gizzy starts doing this naughty cry, then he stares at me then up his tail goes! Luckily most of the time I manage to catch him but for the times I dont!  :Crazy: :tired:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »
Do we have a shrug shoulders smiley?   

:Dont know:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »
 :evillaugh:  You've mentioned before....  you'd cry if you didn't laugh  ;)

I've put a large foot stool in corner where Millie likes to pretend she has a tray and have been relgiously squirting Feliway either side of it for weeks which has helped.  Last night she assumed the position on the foot stool but I caught her just in time :brick:  Put her in litter tray and she happily had a pee.  Do we have a shrug shoulders smiley?     :sigh:  That'll have to do

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 12:11:11 PM »
Stress I suppose. She doesn't get on with other cats but she does have a lot of space + countless litter trays (real ones + anything else that takes her fancy  :tired: )

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 10:32:09 AM »
Any idea why she's spraying Mark?
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 09:19:40 AM »
Well she protested at having her vitamin B12 & Laurabolin jabs yesterday (even though we are paying for a VN to do them here) by peeing on an 8 month old sofa in the Den, Spraying up the front of the TV (probably gone into the speaker grille) and on the kitchen table, ruining OHs Russian Grammar book and my timetable and some other papers  :tired:

The first spray of industrial strength wee eater hasn't worked so will have to repeat today (apparently the Laurabolin makes the pee smell strong)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:20:37 AM by Mark »

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 14:19:09 PM »
Mark, it's a tree - she thinks she's in the garden so bound to lift her tail  :rofl: :naughty: :hug:

Mary

She also thinks she is a dog  :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 14:18:37 PM »

I do hope its in oil and not water based!  :scared: She'l ave it!  :shify: :hug:

I think it is acrylic but thn again I know FA very little about art  :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 13:53:43 PM »
Mark, it's a tree - she thinks she's in the garden so bound to lift her tail  :rofl: :naughty: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 13:40:20 PM »
I think its nice too!  :Luv2:

I do hope its in oil and not water based!  :scared: She'l ave it!  :shify: :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Willow posing with one of the new paintings OH bought
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 13:08:24 PM »
She turned and lifted her tail  :scared: - I put her on the floor to be safe  :evillaugh:

The photo doesn't do the picture justice - we think they are nice  :)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 13:09:47 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat