Author Topic: My new little girl doesn't seem to be eating a lot  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: My new little girl doesn't seem to be eating a lot
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 15:17:10 PM »
LOcking this thread so all replies come in on the other thread which is the same  ;D

Offline alison10

• Adult Cat
My new little girl doesn't seem to be eating a lot
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 13:48:58 PM »
My little Trio who we have had for just over a week doesn't seem to be eating very much, she is still hiding under the sofa but ventures out every now and again, when she is out and we can love her she seems to be very happy purring and loving us back but she is still very jumpy and keeps hiding. She is using the litter tray and we are leaving some food and water out for her but at meal times she just runs away and hides again. I am hoping she eats when we are either in bed at night or out at work but I can't be sure as we have 3 other cats in during the day but 2 of them are usually asleep upstairs and the third little Harry 12 weeks old is a food monster like an angel any other time of the day just a monster at meal times. Do you think I should be worrying or give her a little longer, when she first came she would eat quite a bit off the plate but just doesn't seem to like eating while we are around. Thank you for your help.   :thanks:
Loving mum to Cassie, Ernie, LB, Trio and Harry

Link to CatChat