Author Topic: LOST - Black male cat - Tredworth, Gloucester  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: LOST - Black male cat - Tredworth, Gloucester
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 19:59:23 PM »
I just looked and on this site, each advertiser gets a phone number which I assume is a premium call. There are quite a few lost cats listed on there.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: LOST - Black male cat - Tredworth, Gloucester
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 13:22:37 PM »
I wonder if there would be anyway you could maybe copy Sam's Advice and send it out to these peeps Mark?  ;)

I hope they find their babe soon!  :Luv: :hug:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
LOST - Black male cat - Tredworth, Gloucester
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 07:47:50 AM »
As we can't link to freead type sites, please contact me for link if you have any info.

This is the wording of the ad.

Please help! We have lost our 3 year old black neutered male cat . Last seen on the 16th of august in our back garden in conduit street tredworth GLOUCESTER. He is not an outdoor cat and we are very worried about him. He was wearing a blue collar with a bell and he is quite a small build and black all over. If you can help please get in touch we are extremely upset at his dissapearance and a small reward will be considered for his safe return.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 07:50:14 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat