Author Topic: Missing: Small Black Cat - "Mouche" from north london (Wood/Palmers Green)  (Read 4215 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Thanks I'll pass on the info and hopefully Mouche will come home soon.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
has she got a shed she could put a tray and food and water in, and lure him in overnight?

then she could go out calling for Mouche, with a torch to spot any cats eyes

That's a good idea, I had to keep a couple of mine in while I got Blackie back in as he would not of entered the gate if they were there and they live along side each other!  :Crazy:

Positive vibes for her furbabes safe return~~~~hope she comes home soon!  :Luv: :hug:

Offline miriambuddy

• Senior Cat
If all other methods fail, cat protection league can loan you a cat trap, it helped me get my own cat back.
I wish your neighbour all the success in getting her little one back home.

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
has she got a shed she could put a tray and food and water in, and lure him in overnight?

then she could go out calling for Mouche, with a torch to spot any cats eyes
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Missing: Small Black Cat - "Mouche" from north london (Wood/Palmers Green)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 19:15:34 PM »
Posting on behalf of a neighbour. Her little female, black cat Mouche has been missing since 16th August. Wearing a pink collar. Tattoed with an A in each ear. I've never met them so don't have a picture, I got a leaflet through my door today so got in touch to offer Sam's tips and some support.

My neighbour has a male cat as well. The concern is that there appears to be a stray (possibly) male cat that seems to be living in/around her garden and she's worried that he may be preventing Mouche from coming home as he appears to be fairly territorial. Not sure if he's neutered or not. Their male cat is certainly not keen to go out whilst the other cat is there. He appears to be a well fed cat but his appearance doesn't indicate that he's cared for. He does appear to live out.

I've pointed my neighbour to Sam's tips. She's already gone round the neighbourhood canvassing and asking people to check sheds/garages and gardens etc. But right now no sightings.

If rescues are not able to take the stray on can anyone suggest a way that my neighbour can get her cat past him in case she's in the area?

I so feel for her, she's obviously devestated.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 19:18:21 PM by Kittybabe (Ruth) »

Link to CatChat