Author Topic: 3 cats need loving homes Oakley-fife - urgent (Gone to foster homes)  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: 3 cats need loving homes Oakley-fife - urgent (Gone to foster homes)
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 22:51:41 PM »
That's good news, they are all young and healthy so hopefully the CP will find them great homes.  Good on you for helping them  :hug:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 14:02:38 PM by Janeyk »

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 3 cats need loving homes Oakley-fife - urgent
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 20:46:36 PM »
That's good news  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 20:28:30 PM »
Glad to hear these babies are all now safe. 
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline rlcolville

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 17:26:22 PM »
Hello everyone.

The cats are being picked up on Friday morning by the CP, there they will be going to the vets then on to a foster home.

Thanks for your help everyone

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 16:19:37 PM »
My heart breaks for these cats- their owner just doesn't deserve them back. She knew all the kittens had fleas and took no action apart from borrow the tiny bit of house spray rach had left (from when she cared about her cats and took them straight to the vet). After kittens 1 and 2 died this careless owner was told in no uncertain terms to take the other pair to the vet and she just didn't bother and the last pair of babies died over the course of 2 days.

Sorry from putting down info that isn't relevant to the re-homing but I just need to vent as I'm so angry and wanted to explain that- while yes it's a shame thats she has to flee to a rescue and has asked someone to care for them- rach isn't being cruel re-homing cats she has been asked to care for.

Offline rlcolville

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 13:48:15 PM »
hi everyone,

I have some pictures here of the moggies.

I never managed to get a picture of the female fluffy.
I was contacted by the owner who has asked me to look after her cats indefinately. Slightly unsure as to what to do, although feel getting them re-homewd will be ebst so am staying on course with what I am doing.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »
You could try Sarah - madkitty Rescue at Suuny Harbour rescue I think she may be the closest to you

Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline rlcolville

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 11:40:35 AM »
I have left a message with the local cats protection league, I am waiting for them to get back to me before I go to other sources.

I feel really bad as if they were short haired I would take them in  :(

Thank you for the info

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 10:45:25 AM »
Have you approached local rescues to see if they can help? They're likely to be chock-a-block at this time of year but you could at least get them on the waiting list. You could also try putting a notice up in the local vets, they are all young cats so shouldn't be too dificult to rehome once you've got some exposure for them.  Good on you for helping and hope they can find forever homes ASAP  :hug:

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/index.html

Offline rlcolville

• Adult Cat
3 cats need loving homes Oakley-fife - urgent (Gone to foster homes)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 23:15:40 PM »
Hello all,

I have 3 cats who are looking for a loving home. They were abandoned by their owner today who left for a refuge.

There are two males and one female.

One of the males (Pyewackett) appears to be part Main coon with bushy main and tail with long chocolate brown fur. He was born 17th July 2008.
The other male (Sin Bad) is mainly black with white 'socks'. He has a very handsome male face. He was born on 5th September 2008.

The Queen (Fluffy) is Sin Bad's sister from the same litter, feminine looking with mainly Black fur with White Markings and a White 'flash' on her back.

I do know however that she produced a litter of four just over three weeks ago and within the past week all four kittens have passed away. Reason unknown.

All the cats are long haired of which I am allergic too otherwise I would not be trying to re-home them.

They have all been around children of varying ages and are loving. They are outdoor cats and love to hunt as any other.

I do not beleive they have been vaccinated or have any health issues other than flees.

I am currently providing them with food etc.

Please get in touch if you can help. I have given Tan my info if I am not online to answer.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 14:03:00 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat