Author Topic: Eight Lives Left Kitten Rescue - Admin and Fundraising Help would be wonderful  (Read 6637 times)

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Thanks both of you for your offers.  With the newbies in I'm pretty hectic at the moment, but as soon as I have some time I will be in touch. :thanks:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
I don't mind helping out with the website either.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
I can help you with Posters and Stuff,  I may be able to update the website for you but I am technically challenged when it comes to stuff like that but i am willing to give it a go.

Claire x
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 14:46:46 PM by Daisymac »

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
Naturally..... :rofl:

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
You have my help as well my dear.....i've just been waiting for you to admit it!  :rofl:

I can homecheck for you on the Portsmouth/Southsea area....and i might be able to take on a little admin for you as well  ;)

Another star there, we may well have to have a kitty get-together again :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
You have my help as well my dear.....i've just been waiting for you to admit it!  :rofl:

I can homecheck for you on the Portsmouth/Southsea area....and i might be able to take on a little admin for you as well  ;)

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
You're a star Beth, thank you.  I do often get calls from that way so will give you a shout. :Flowers:

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
Lesley, i'd be happy to do any homechecks around the hythe/waterside/totton area, give me a shout if you get any this way. :)

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
After agreeing to take in another six cats today, OH has told me I must ask for help :Luv2:.

I set up my own website last year, with Bryony's help, but it probably hasn't been updated for at least ten months and I never seem to have time to put the new kitties on there, so how I expect to re-home them sometimes beggars belief.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in helping to maintain the website, ie uploading piccies and write ups of new arrivals, helping with fundraising ideas on there (just try to do the recycling inkjet thingy on-line and had to give up as it would not accept my details) and help with posters etc that I could then display in vets, and when I go car-booting etc.

I don't expect anyone to take on any fostering etc, I must admit to being a bit possessive and wanting to take care of cats myself - plus had one bad experience with a chap who wanted to help but ended up costing me hundreds at the vets and led to me taking on more cats than I could handle.

Also, if anyone in the local area could help with homechecks etc this would enable some of the kittens etc to move quicker than they do at the monent, as fitting everything in sometimes means there are not enough hours in the day.

Any other suggestions gratefully received.

Link to CatChat