Author Topic: Please can someone with kitten/queen experience answer this question on Yahoo  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I can't find it now it was there honest - but then on the one you posted about your answer is so far the only sensible one

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
I can't look any more  >:(

Someone has posted that they have 6 kittens and no car and will a rescue come and collect them  >:( - even worse, one of the "advice" answers is "Are you allowed to put a sign out that say's free kittens?If you are you could try that.I dont know of any places that would pick them up.Maybe you could tell your friends to pass the word about free kittens."
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
I can't see which one you mean - can you put a link?

btw - I see Michelle Cats Cyprus is the top answerer in cat questions. I'm sure she is Malcolm Cats. Good that someone who knows what they are talking about is being chosen.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:09:28 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
god I should never have look - is catwoman real?????????????

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
The link is in the first post - and again here  :evillaugh: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlDfZTlo6xDwQHJ9gcv5NfAyLxV.;_ylv=3?qid=20090722011558AAaJzkN

Here is one of the "advice" answers (cut and pasted complete with typos  :evillaugh: )
"she is looking for here babies just comfort her and give her extra attion and she will be fine"  :tired:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:38:43 AM by Mark »

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
Cannot find it - do you have a link?
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
it is amazing how many people prefer to wait and see! I am probably a bit paranoid though, I took Tilly once because she had a bit of grass stuck on her tongue!!  (not as mad as it sounds, I thought she had eaten a bee, honest!)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
That is assuming they have a vet  :tired:
I know with Willow when I phoned out of hours for advice, they didn't send me a bill.

I haven't looked back at the thread but get even more annoyed when someone has posted about something which requires an immediate vet vist, other people will give "advice" like "give kitty a warm saucer of mikl and she will be OK by next week" type answers  :tired:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:27:16 AM by Mark »

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
you wonder why they don't - surely you can phone and ask without paying?

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
That crossed my mind but not having the knowledge, I didn't want to say. I really mustn't look as for most of the questions, I just want to post "ASK A VET!"  :tired:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
could be mastitis (sp) needs a vet - my star had that after she had her kits but was in rspca care so was treated, they kittens had to be taken from her though

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
I try to avoid Yahoo answers but just saw this question which has just been posted. Thanks

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlDfZTlo6xDwQHJ9gcv5NfAyLxV.;_ylv=3?qid=20090722011558AAaJzkN

Link to CatChat