Author Topic: Royal Canine Buy one get one free for 24 hours only PAH  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Re: Royal Canine Buy one get one free for 24 hours only PAH
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 14:00:26 PM »
Isnt always the way,  I hate that when I buy a load of stuff and then see it cheaper elsewhere,  I think I am going to stock up on this offer though.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Royal Canine Buy one get one free for 24 hours only PAH
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 13:50:15 PM »
Thanks - really annoying as I spent £100 last week with Pet Supermarket on RC pouches as they are £4.99 - the only consolation is the PAH don't sell the intense beauty one. Mine also eat the light so I think I will do a top-up with that.

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Royal Canine Buy one get one free for 24 hours only PAH
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 13:22:53 PM »
Buy one get one free on royal canine dog and cat food ends tomorrow at noon.Free standard delivery till August.  2k packs and pouches,  available online

http://www.petsathome.com/find/brand-is-royal_canin/category-is-1+Cat/keyword-is-dry

Think it is only online,  but a really good deal
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 13:24:07 PM by Daisymac »

Link to CatChat