Author Topic: Lucifer update  (Read 8548 times)

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Bridge babies Lucifer & Neko. Sparecat, Saph
Re: Lucifer update
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 21:36:50 PM »
 :thanks: :yesss:

:evillaugh: littlebobo Thundercats rule!! i always loved snarf :Luv: id always thought about it for a name for a cat when i had one but lucifer  just sort of had to be lucifer, apparently lucifer means morning star, and lucifer was an angel that rebelled against god and tried to depose him  :rofl: so got booted out of heaven and had to work for the devil- cant think why that suits him  :rofl:
i couldnt believe noone had taken the name snarf yet when i registered :Crazy: guess im giving away my age a little! ;)

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 21:23:02 PM »
What a gorgeous kitty he is ..love you name by the way Snarf was the name of my first and most previous little kitty xx
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 21:19:08 PM »
Aww!!
Please spay your cat

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 21:18:00 PM »
and finally lucifer all tired out after finally killing everything so much that it all stayed dead. he just went to sleep where hed ended up  :Luv: :Luv:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 21:15:59 PM »
and him stalking his snake ( couldnt cope with the mutlitasking of taking pictures and moving stuff and he moves to much!)

(and yes the carpet is rather erm interesting  :sick: its why the flat is cheap tho!  ;) )

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
Lucifer update
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 21:13:40 PM »
well i couldnt resist posting about him any longer, ive had the pleasure or lucifers company for a week now, still cant believe noone seems to be looking for him  :P
over the weekend i spent a small fortune on the little devil, loads of toys (included a snake like thing on a stick from PAH, which he loves, drags it around with him when hes not killing it) some natures menus treats (which again he loves, so much so its unsafe to feed them by hand, so he gets them tossed and hidden :evillaugh:) and hes got a igloo bed (not that he needs it, but i was on a roll! ;D) a scratching wave board (cos he seems to prefer horizonal scratching to vertical) a panic mouse and lazer pointer
o and some cat milk, because he doesnt seem to drink any water, despite my kitchen floor at one point covered in everything capable of holding water to see what height hed prefer  :rofl: and hes always trying to nab my cereal milk so i thought hey, cat milk, then i wont worry. but classic cat style he doesnt want it, although im sure if i pretended to eat it hed want it then.  >:(
hes deff keeping the name lucifer- he was playing bed mice and i (very stupidly  :() meowed at him... im an idiot. split second later hes flying at my face snarling all paws and claws out,by sheer luck i had the duvet over my arm and when i raised them in defence he decided to kill the duvet  again instead... might sound silly but i was terrified! slept in a tiny curled up ball in a cocoon duvet. anyway hes now stalking me whenever its dark cos im a silly human and scare easily (not that he goes for me, he just looks like hes going to >:( )
some pictures of him waiting for me to throw stuff for him to chase (he hides in doorways and in the bookcase)

Link to CatChat