Author Topic: To Linda(Bengalbabe)  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Beccles

• Distinguished Cat
  • Daphne and Elettra born 18.06.06, Figaro 23.08.07
    • My weblog: Comprehension Dawns
Cupboard cats!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 14:00:28 PM »
I alllllllllways end up having a bit of a battle of attrition with the girlies about whether or not they are going under the sink.. I say no and they say yesssssssss and they can move a helluva lot faster than I can!  :-:
Spaying and neutering saves lives.
Nobody has a right to own a cat. It's a privilege.

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
Re: To Linda(Bengalbabe)
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 21:29:59 PM »
Stitch accepts your apologies - people often think she's a boy but with her firey temper we know better!!!  Stitch was her name when she was handed over to the CPL (along with her sister LILO - they did not like each other much at all, Stitch was bullied  :'().  We kept the name as she has responded to it from day one (but some days Devil Woman suits her much better!)

Beautiful Tiggy  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 21:22:29 PM »
Talking of hiding in cupboards, just this second transferred this from my phone...? Tiggy's favourite place - the shoe cupboard!

Tiggy? :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 21:21:35 PM »
Hi Linda

Awwww bless her? :Luv: she sounds like quite a lady and apologises to her for calling her a him? lol

Well done on nursing her back to health just shows what lots of TLC can do xx

I can understand why you have fallen in love with the breed they are stunning cats and your gang are just gorgeous? ;D

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 21:12:08 PM »
Hi Ellie,

I got Stitch last Nov from my local CPL after I lost my beloved furbabe Ellie (yes that was her name ?:Luv:). ?She was a gorgeous wee brown tortie and had an amazing personality. ?As she was my only furbabe in the house the place was just empty without her and within a few weeks I adopted Stitch, my wee black girl.

She's not a particularly friendly girl (she was 18 months when we got her and was not in great condition although I have to say the CPL worked really hard with her). ?She has an ongoing skin condition and we have only managed to get her to the stage 12 months later where her skin is not all sore and bleeding - hence the photos. ?Her personality is improving a bit as a result of this, I really do think the wee soul was depressed.

She is quite a fan of the bengal boys BUT is definitely top cat. ?She only needs to walk through the room and they all start behaving (or else!!! ?Not the first time Lenny has had a slap from her LOL).

I've always had rescue cats Ellie, the boys were my first pedigrees although I do have to admit I am now obsessed by the breed ?:Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 21:06:58 PM »
Talking of hiding in cupboards, just this second transferred this from my phone...  Tiggy's favourite place - the shoe cupboard!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 20:58:40 PM »
LOL ellie..stitch is the one she hides in the cupboard  :rofl: :stir:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
To Linda(Bengalbabe)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 20:56:48 PM »
Hi Linda as you know I haven't been online for ages so I am trying to catch up lol

Nova is beautiful? :Luv: when did you get Stitch? I can't remember seeing his pic before :)

Link to CatChat