Author Topic: CAN ANYONE HELP  (Read 1909 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: CAN ANYONE HELP
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 08:33:32 AM »
I think we may have to resort to a cat trap as she is now very nervous of being touched ,Kevin is putting food into the cat box for her and she is coming in to eat it but as soon as he tries to creep up and shut door she legs it ,will give it till sat morning if no luck will try to borrow trap and get her that way, will keep you up to date with progress :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 08:13:39 AM »
any news?

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 09:40:27 AM »
Any news on this ?

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2009, 21:08:12 PM »
Fingers crossed you can get her soon, thats sad about her last litter  :(

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 21:00:42 PM »
No news up to present,i think she was really scared yesterday when i went to fetch her and she is probabvly hiding ,kevin is going to ring me as soon as she is found again                                                                           MM we have no idea ,one minute she was pregnant then she disappeared for several days then came back and showed no sign of wanting to go anywhere, we searched extensivly for her kittens but sadly we never found them :( thats why we need to get here this time

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2009, 19:43:29 PM »
Hoping all went well? What happened to the first litter?

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 10:40:40 AM »
Any updates?? :car:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 09:50:03 AM »
 :hug: Hurrah - great work you two!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 23:55:16 PM »
All being well Angie has offered to take this little girl in once i secure her, and check her over to see how far gone she is, thank you Angie for being an angel to this little one :hug: :hug:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 23:38:31 PM »
Looks like this could be good for the poor little mite  :Luv2:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 23:21:25 PM »
Angie i dont have a problem with that i just want to see this little girl safe and sound, if i had the room i would keep her myself but i really dont have the room

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 23:12:00 PM »
The only proviso we put on it, is that she stays here. I don't like the idea of 'fostering' for another rescue.

Offline Karen-covcats

• Adult Cat
  • my babies
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 22:53:11 PM »
I mailed angie to tell her i could definatly help with transport and fostering with this one if she wanted me to. She is our coordinator and knows best where to place a cat within our group and we have a few possibles coming in. Also she would know better than me as to whether that hour journey would be too much for a heavily pregnant cat!

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 22:40:00 PM »
She will be with me in Nottingham,jnc27 M1, she is heavily pregnant,and very timid

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 21:31:45 PM »
where is the cat?

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
CAN ANYONE HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 21:15:42 PM »
Ive just had a call to ask if i can take in a young pregnant cat, this is her 2nd litter ,shes only just finished feeding her last lot and shes heavily pregnant again, she is sleeping under a bush in my colleagues garden, he cant take her in because of his dogs, he says she has been hanging about for months now, she s very friendly and starving ,hes been feeding her this time as hes sure shes homeless,im going to fetch her now but the problem is i already have Cassie and her kittens plus chilli and dave so really dont have room for her at the moment ,can anyone help temporarily for a couple of weeks till Cassie goes,this really is urgent

Link to CatChat