Author Topic: Do I prefer cats or gnomes in the garden?  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
Re: Do I prefer cats or gnomes in the garden?
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »
What a lovely picture  :)
People Power Works!!!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 10:42:32 AM »
Thing is, all the cats in the neighbourhood know I will not chase them out of my garden  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 00:46:51 AM »
.....Or sniffing out the females, his head looks huge so Im wondering is he still intact?  :shify:

He is a lovely statue in your garden Mary, just hope he dos'nt create a few waterfalls!  :evillaugh: :Luv: :hug:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 00:29:47 AM »
Aww  :Luv: :Luv: gorgeous little guy, it seems he is thinking of somethin nice. :)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 23:22:43 PM »
Love the sphinx pose  :Luv2:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Do I prefer cats or gnomes in the garden?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 23:14:02 PM »
Was just about to go out yesterday evening but I had to do one thing first....... I had to take these photos through the window at the side of my front door in case I scared it away. 

The cat lives on the other end of my street and it was just sat there with it's head in the air and it's eyes shut.  Maybe it was enjoying the coolness of the evening after a humid day  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat