Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Hi!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 20:13:52 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs... :)

What lovely pics of gorgeous furbabes....Hope your babe is home soon!  :Luv: :hug:

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 22:23:47 PM »
I've just found the Purrs shop!!  ;)

Oh dear, I wish your bank account all the best.

I had my first delivery today and everything has been a hit.   Can't wait to order more!

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline kate g

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 22:21:13 PM »
I've just found the Purrs shop!!  ;)

Offline kate g

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 19:30:21 PM »
Thanks for the welcomes!

Love the word 'tortietude'!

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 08:24:36 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Kate.

Fab pics of your furry family x

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 00:43:39 AM »
Hello and  :welcome:, your kitties are beautiful :Luv: and i do hope that Stanley turns up, dont give up hope :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 00:05:44 AM »
 :welcome:  Kate,  gorgeous photos

I'll keep everything crossed Stanley is found xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 16:56:57 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, kate: glad you found us and decided to join in  ;D

Let's hope Stanley turns up soon  :hug:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 00:39:24 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Kate   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Sorry that Stanley is still missing, as Sam said though don't give up hope  :hug:

Gorgeous piccies of a gorgeous little furry family  :Luv2:

Offline Mollyrock

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 22:43:52 PM »
What wonderful photos of beautiful cats. Them kittens were soooo cute  ;D Hope Stanley returns soon xx

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 22:17:11 PM »
What beautiful kitties.  I'm sorry stanley is still AWOL but don't give up hope.

As for the "naughty tortie"  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: ... yeah there are quite a few of us on here who know all about them.  You've got to love a bit of "tortietude"  :rofl:

Thanks for introducing the gang they are all  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 19:55:10 PM »
Beautiful pictures of beautiful cats

Offline kate g

• Adult Cat
Hi!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 18:41:36 PM »
I posted on Purrs a few weeks ago when my cat Stanley went missing, and I was really touched by all your kind comments and advice. So I thought it was about time to introduce the rest of the gang and their stories...

Harvey is our oldest cat. He was found as a stray when he was about 2 or 3 but quickly got castrated and chipped and moved in with my husband. He's very much a one-man cat and has never quite forgiven me for moving in!

Stanley moved in next as a companion for Harvey. He was a hand-reared stray kitten which I think has made him very soppy and cuddly.  We're still hoping we'll find him but it wasn't like him to go far from home...

Colin was a stray kitten who I fell in love with, and insisted that he move in too! He was found near a feral colony and I think never forgot his background as he was a very outdoorsy active cat, but unfortunately he never managed to learn any road sense and was run over last Christmas. This is a pic of him playing with one of the dogs, he loved tormenting them!

Alice was a stray teenager with a broken leg that we fostered after Colin died.  We thought she had a clipped patch on her side from a spey but it turned out not to be as she kept getting fatter! She had five gorgeous kittens and was a brilliant mum.  Her leg's now fully healed and she's been speyed and she's becoming much more confident and playful. She's staying with us, and her kittens have all gone to lovely homes (with neuter/vac contracts, rescue back up etc) and all doing well.  One of the torties turns out to be a proper naughty tortie and gave the vet several scratches when she went in to be speyed!

Link to CatChat