Author Topic: Its a cat's life  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Helena

• Adult Cat
    • Living With Wheels
  • Slave to: Bubz
Its a cat's life
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 13:07:53 PM »
From Bubz

What a week I have had! First being shouted at when I was jumping around in Helen's room at night. Then being shut into the kitchen the next night, then yesterday morning!

I finally purrfected the window escape this week – that was what I was trying to do when Helen shouted at me, you see. It's a case of balancing on the back of the chair and reaching forward and up to get my paws on the bottom edge of the window, then pulling myself up and out the window.

I got out around the time the sun and the birds started getting up. It was wonderful to be outside that early, reminds me of last year when I stayed out all night with Mask. Anyhow I ran around investigating the different smells. I looked for Mask but couldn’t find him. Stupid eunuch! Never around when I want to play.

Then I got bored and wanted to get back inside to have something to eat. I tried my own door but the helper had locked it so I couldn’t get in or out. I currsed her in my head until I remembered that I wasn’t going to be able to get out of the kitchen anyway. The night I spent in the kitchen had been horrible. There had been no food, no water, no toilet, so I stopped imagining how to scrratch her. I went back to Helen's window and looked up at the window. I wasn’t going to be able to get back in on my own so I started meowwing to get her to let me in.

I meowwwed and meowwwed and meowwwed till Helen woke up and started to talk to me. But it was a lot longer till she pressed the thing she calls her helpers in the morning. She let me in. I went straight for my food; I had worked up a real appetite running around early!
Helen A (mainly on behalf of Bubz)

Link to CatChat