Author Topic: A little update........now with visual aides  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: A little update........now with visual aides
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 00:51:16 AM »
I see a little kitler there  :Luv2:
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigbest.pl

Clapton is one.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 23:50:18 PM »
Thay are all great  ;D

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 10:47:16 AM »
Love those pictures. What about Archie? He has a funny little old man moustache!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 08:01:53 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Re: A little update
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 02:05:39 AM »
Yes too young to know what it is, old enough to remember when we sent letters instead of emails, I had pen friends when I was a kid :briggin:

Time for some gratuitous opportunities to go awwwwwwwwwwwww. Everyone has joined me in the lunge for an afternoon chill out, even the little man who sauntered in and got onto his chair. The chair I got for $15 and just knew would be commandeered by a cat at some point, I wasn't wrong! Oh and at long last, the bed is getting used, Bond discovered it yesterday after lying on it to enjoy the sun that was coming in the windows.

These are actually from last week I think but still cute

« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:07:42 AM by 925dancer »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 23:47:33 PM »
shes too young  :rofl:

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 23:42:39 PM »
how about Basil as in Basildon Bond?

or are you too young to remember the days when people still used writing paper? :-[
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 23:39:35 PM »
 :evillaugh: No, my brother is a James so that name does  not suit him at all from what I know of James' :evillaugh:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 23:36:38 PM »
james sounds like a good name  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
A little update........now with visual aides
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 23:34:01 PM »
I thought it about time I gave you all a foster furry update :)

Bond is an absolute delight :Luv: He is cuddly, affectionate, loving. Spends most of his time glued to my side on the sofa. Otherwise he's off terrorising the little cat :evillaugh:

Milo is a quiet little thing, very loving and pretty bomb proof. She occasionally will give the little boys a warning clawless swipe just because she can :evillaugh: Spensa most of her time sat behind me on the back of the sofa or on some window ledge somewhere. She has started to be allowed little adventures outside but doesn't go far, is supervised and doesn't stay out for long. Apart from the day she escaped out of the laundry door and I spent the best part of the day looking for her, sure I'd lost her, only for her to come sauntering in at about 11pm, little butter. She does have the odd mad half hour and those are something to behold, she's quite a "cuddly" little thing and to see her throwing herself round the house is most entertaining!

The little man (I still need a name), is a work in progress. He is nowhere near as confident as Bond, doesn't even like to hiss at me when I manage to get close enough to pick him up but I can see he wants to :evillaugh: He is lovely though. Loves the company of the other two, even if he does get a little picked on I think but he doesn't seem to care much about it, keeps going back for more! He's come out of his shell a wee bit more this weekend, coming into the lounge when I'm there a bit more, sleeping on the bed when nobody is looking. He is also learning some cheeky habits from Bond. My bin is next to the end of the kitchen units, where I do the food bowls for them. Well, Bond likes to climb up and put his paws on the end of the unit nd try and stick his nose into the dishes, he will sometimes jump all the way up. Little man has started to this now too! It does make me giggle though and anything for food with these two.

Night time is when the real fun starts, Bond and the little man spend a good portion of the night tearing round after each other and making a ton of noise buthtat's when they let off steam and the little man is completely relaxed.

My one gripe is that I cannot find a litter I like. I've been trying to stay clean and green but they are all rubbish. None of them clump and so I end up getting through a ridiculous amount. So I may have to resort to a clumping clay litter, which I didn't want to do. There is little choice here though and although most litter is cheap enough it has to be for the amount you end up using!

Someone wants to start importing Cats Best OKO, I really miss that stuff!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 05:34:54 AM by 925dancer »

Link to CatChat