Author Topic: Wash and Brush Up  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Re: Wash and Brush Up
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 08:11:04 AM »
Piccalli Stripey Pants doesnt sound right and plus I cant change her name at the vets now and they always have a good laugh when I take any of my cats in !

I thought your cats names were nicknames, like I call Riley 'dogboy' or 'the beast' and Lu 'Lucas the locust' etc. Didn't realise they were their 'official' vet names too  :rofl:

No they are all offical names,   all I can say is it is probably is a blessing we didnt have children !   :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 19:47:13 PM »
Piccalli Stripey Pants doesnt sound right and plus I cant change her name at the vets now and they always have a good laugh when I take any of my cats in !

I thought your cats names were nicknames, like I call Riley 'dogboy' or 'the beast' and Lu 'Lucas the locust' etc. Didn't realise they were their 'official' vet names too  :rofl:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 19:43:23 PM »
What a pretty little girl  :Luv2: Can't see her Polka Dot Pants though  :evillaugh:

I know her name doesnt really suit her now,  but when she was tiny her back end was all spots as she grew they all merged and turned to stripes !,  but Piccalli Stripey Pants doesnt sound right and plus I cant change her name at the vets now and they always have a good laugh when I take any of my cats in !,  in fact Teabag always wears his stripey jumper to the vets and makes the nurses giggle more than I am sure is healthy !  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 18:24:32 PM »
What a pretty little girl  :Luv2: Can't see her Polka Dot Pants though  :evillaugh:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 13:47:25 PM »
Is she a torbie? (tortie/tabbie) she's lovely!  :Luv2:

Yes she is a torbie,  she is Gracie Dirty Face's kitten.

xxxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 13:35:16 PM »
Is she a torbie? (tortie/tabbie) she's lovely!  :Luv2:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 13:19:36 PM »
she's lovely  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
Wash and Brush Up
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 12:16:06 PM »
Here are yet more pictures of one of my lot,  this is Piccalli Polka Dot Pants having a wash and brush up after coming in from the rain last night.

Link to CatChat