Author Topic: youtube charlie & samantha  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Re: youtube charlie & samantha
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 17:38:27 PM »
Mine look like a yin/yang symbol when curled together. Polly usually sleeps in the kitten position, with Sam curled round her. As Sam is mostly black  and Polly mostly white, it creates this curious effect.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 09:07:58 AM »
Do yours ever curl up together and sleep

Mine don't but I have seen my 2 and the 4 long term foster cats on our bed in different places.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 08:50:30 AM »
Mine never curl up together - the can barely stand being in the same room  :(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 08:12:20 AM »
mine never seem to react to online cat noises!

My husband has, he was in the bath (the bathroom is next to the computer room) once and heard a cat cry, he called me and asked me to investigate what the problem was.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:08:21 AM »
I don't think so, he is probably just curious where the other cat is and whether they are going to bat him on the head too! lol ours can be a bit like that sometimes, Gerti gets annoyed at Doc because he is alwyas hyper, happy bouncy cat so I think he intimidates her a bit and Cheese bats him over the head when he is being noisy  :rofl: they get on other times though.

Cheese is a brat so I dont know how on earth she is now best friends with Gerti - they are completely different cats!I suppose I didnt realise we were lucky in that way.

Do yours ever curl up together and sleep? Is that a silly question?

The video is so cute, I love the little tiny kitten meow!
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 21:31:07 PM »
I would love that kylie & willow hate eachother. Willow attacks clapton. Clapton has to arc around kylie as he passes otherwise he gets batted. It was cute to see him pawing under my leg to find the kitten - not sure if it's cruel to him?

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 21:25:15 PM »
Awww cutie Clapton lol mine never seem to react to online cat noises!

Ours all wash each other! Cheese and Gerti most, but Doc is gradually worming his way in! Its lovely to see - Gerti and Cheese sort of fight for who gets to wash who!  :Luv:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
youtube charlie & samantha
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 21:16:46 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MDH_OrE0ss&mode=related&search=

- I love watchting cats clean eachother - mine don't  :(

Clapton is going crazy when he hears the kitte miowing - he is tring to burrow under my leg and under the pc to work out where the sound is coming from - also watching the vids  ;D

Link to CatChat