Author Topic: Timewasters!  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Timewasters!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 22:01:14 PM »
Well I do think in some ways mine can't wait to get me out of the house because they know they have treats when I leave  ;D 

After breakfast Jaffa always goes and lies on the bed and he looks so cute I can't resist going and giving him a cuddle.  So then he gets up and walks up and down, purring and rubbing his head against my hand so I can't just walk away aftera few strokes!  Then Mosi wants his share of the attention, then Jaffa insists it's back to him.... and so on!

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 18:30:24 PM »
what a great reason to be late! :Luv:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 12:45:53 PM »
Mine hardly notice when I leave the house!!

Same here  :( altho they do come to greet me when I get home   :)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 09:49:47 AM »
Mine hardly notice when I leave the house!!
Please spay your cat

Offline shecat

• Senior Cat
  • Tilly Ollie and Loki
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 17:52:09 PM »
Yesterday Tilly had a kittenish moment  :) that means lying on her back and looking all kitteny and cuddly.  I couldn't resist Until I looked at the clock how could I tell my boss why I was late :sneaky: :sneaky: He wouldnt accept the cat kept me talking.  So I rang him up saying omgod the alarm didn't go off, grovel grovel etc.  He was ok with that, so I spent another half hour with Tilly, after all if Id just got up I had to get washed, dressed and everything :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 17:46:22 PM »
Awwwww bless those gorgeous boys  :Luv: :Luv:

I get that from my two. Rascal walks along the inside window ledge as I walk past on the way to work. I have to stop and blow her kisses  :rofl: :rofl:

It's the "must you go and leave us" look and the sad face ... it gets me everytime  :evillaugh:

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 17:30:41 PM »
Oh yes I often find myself dashing out for the bus at the last minute, it's just too tempting to have one more cuddle/play/lapsitting session  :rofl:

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 15:02:41 PM »
awwww i dont really have that problem as theres always one of us at home most of the time
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
I know what you mean Susanne!  ;D This morning was so beautiful, sunny and mild, I had my first cup of tea sat out in the garden! - and the cats all joined me their little faces turned up to the sun, and several tried to sit on my lap! Ended up spending over an hour out there - luckily I didnt actually have to be anywhere, but got plenty I should be doing, and I've got to go out to customers this afternoon too - oh well theres always tomorrow  :evillaugh:

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 12:34:35 PM »
I think its hard no matter how many there is! lol

Cheese is the worst - sitting in the window watching me pull my car away and I can see her meowing at me! She does a little squeak when I pick her up to put her out of the front room before I go too, always makes me sad  :(
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Timewasters!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 10:45:47 AM »
Cats that is!  I was late for work this morning as I couldn't drag myself away from my furry boys ;D   Mosi was doing the rubbing up against my legs thing and looking up at me with those big brown eyes of his so we ended up playing.  Then he climbed on my lap while I had a look online and checked email (and we all know you can't turn a cat off your lap).  Then of course Jaffa had to have some cuddles so that he didn't feel left out.  They both gave me that "pleeeease stay home with us today" look.  And if I had any leave left I probably would have.  I don't know how those of you with more than 2 cats ever get out in a morning!

Fortunately my boss was late too.  I'm not sure that "I was fussing the cats" would have gone done too well as an excuse for being late  :rofl:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 10:46:29 AM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Link to CatChat