Author Topic: Appeal for help finding runaway cat Another Update, HE'S HOME AGAIN!  (Read 27116 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Appeal for help finding runaway cat
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 07:47:45 AM »
Oh dear, you could also post on Catchat..
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 07:23:24 AM »
i've been up there again this morning, there are definitely NOT any posters up  :(
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 00:33:51 AM »
it says he is chipped so hope he is found safe quickly.

Offline cazanna67

• Adult Cat
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 00:15:28 AM »
well, ive emailed the street scene team (croydon)..and asked them to take there scanner with them when they are out and about..just in case.

:wish: that they find him safe and well....

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 23:57:56 PM »
are there any members here who are affiliated with animal search uk?  i only ask because it states in the article that searchers would be putting up posters and leafleting the area today.  it seems that the organisation charges for this service but i saw no posters at all in the area.  i do hope that this cats owners arent paying for a service that hasnt been provided  :(
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 23:27:09 PM »
Really hope you find  him safe and sound  :luck: :wish:

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 23:25:39 PM »
no sign of him this evening but also no sign of any posters.  i will go again tomorrow and knock on a few doors.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 21:33:01 PM »
I do hope you find this little fella and manage to get him safe :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 20:57:01 PM »
Best of luck  :wish:

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 20:34:34 PM »
i got the area wrong.  it's actually the industrial estate just up the road from me.  me and cazanna67 are going to go and have a look around.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 20:04:20 PM »
 :( oh dear what a worry! everything crossed for them xx

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 20:04:04 PM »
thanks for that.  i dont live in that area any more but i really want to go down there and look for him.  he must be so confused  :(

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 20:03:04 PM »
This is where chips are so helpful, out of area people arent always aware, i hope they get him back soon, its my worst nightmare  :(

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 19:52:29 PM »
Our lost and found co-ordinator will also keep an ear out as we are just down the road.

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 19:51:52 PM »
I've sent the link to my contact at Croydon CP in case they hear anything. I wish the little fella the best of luck in getting home.

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 18:35:39 PM »
i just cant stop thinking about this little man  :(.  i know that area of croydon and the industrial estate is on an extremely busy road. in order for him to get access to houses he'd have to cross the road to get to the estate opposite.  that road is busy day and night  :(.  i hope that somebody from the factories has spotted him and given him something to eat at least.  there wont be anybody there until tuesday now.  i really hope they find him.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 18:29:10 PM »
Oh dear what a desperate situation to be in, i do hope this has a happy ending and the 2 cats can br re-united very quickly :(
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
Appeal for help finding runaway cat Another Update, HE'S HOME AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 17:14:38 PM »
A desperate couple are looking for their missing cat who hitched a ride in a furniture van from Hertfordshire to Croydon.

The Soloways, from Chorleywood lost their two inseparable cats Bolivar and Checko when they snuck into the van of a company collecting the couple’s old sofa on May 21.

Full story here

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 21:33:28 PM by Bonkers Mad!!! »

Link to CatChat