Author Topic: Jazzie(re homed)  (Read 2168 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Jazzie(re homed)
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 15:26:13 PM »
Great news

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Jazzie
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 16:48:21 PM »
Now re homed ;D

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 19:34:19 PM »
 :) oooh, best of luck to Jazzie xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 10:27:53 AM »
possible home found :)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 18:44:57 PM »
she still needs a home :'( :'(

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 22:04:22 PM »
She is Gorgous, but would be no good here as i have a bouncy dog and Kali wouldnt stand for another cat upstaging her :rofl: :rofl:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 17:22:48 PM »
awwww  :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 10:38:00 AM »
Here is a pic of her

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 09:27:49 AM »
sent you pm Dawn

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 08:36:48 AM »
I would foster but looked on the website and wouldn't meet the criteria because my Oscar is allergic to vaccinations so only has them every three years - I understand that you need to have rules like that in place though - good luck to little Jazzie

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 08:05:09 AM »
We do have some fostercarers that have dogs and of course if they go to them to be fostered we do take that into account like Barry and Oscar we know now they can go with a friendly dog but even getting foster carers is being a hard issue for us as well at the moment.In the case where cats don't come into foster care we have to go by what the owners say about thier cats and if they say the cats don't get on with dogs,cats,children etc then we will make sure they don't go into homes with them as the owners know their cats best. We do get raggies coming in that love dog company in fact in the last month or so we have had 4 or 5 cats that could go with them so if you really want to adopt from us it really is worth filling in the on line form as not all cats get put on website.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 20:51:06 PM »
Kelly it is happening in all parts of the cat world

Shame you have more coming in not ready though makes you wonder why folks got them in the first place

Just to say although Raggies are not used to dogs - ours had never seen a dog when we fostered her as she had no litter training she is now worshiped by both my Border collies she sits on the couch and sings to them - if introductions are done very carefully they can make friends with dogs

We had folks who would wait for our foster kittens/cats as we had dogs and they wanted kittens/cats used to dogs may be an idea to try and get fosterers with sensible dogs
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 16:58:51 PM »
Yeah very busy we have so many in foster care to which aren't ready to go to new homes yet.  :'(Sadly we seem to be getting in more and more each day.We don't seem to be getting as many people that want to adopt though :'(

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 16:41:49 PM »
poor little Jazzie, you do seem really busy at the moment Kelly  :(

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Jazzie(re homed)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 16:13:00 PM »
Jazzie is a gentle, affectionate Ragdoll. She is not a 'lap cat' but like to sit beside her owner and is happy to be picked up and cuddled. We are told her coat is on good condition and that although she does not particularly enjoy being groomed, she tolerates it. She has access to a secure, walled garden. Jazzie is looking for a quiet home, as she is quite timid and does not like load or sudden noises. She is not used to children or other pets, so she needs child free, pet free home, where she can have supervised access to a safe, secure garden, well away from busy roads. For more information about Jazzie, please click here http://ukrcc.co.uk/homeprofile.php?id=36
If you are interested in her please fill in our on line form here http://ukrcc.co.uk/question.php
As soon as I get a pic I will post.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 16:48:45 PM by kelly-joy »

Link to CatChat