Author Topic: HOW DID I MANAGE TO KEEP MY GOB SHUT?  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Re: HOW DID I MANAGE TO KEEP MY GOB SHUT?
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 11:06:46 AM »
Some people are shocking aren't they, I work for a dog charity and we face simular issues all the time.

I also have allergies to animals but I wouldn't EVER consider giving Jess up, when I asked the pharmacist a question about my eczema his response was well get rid of the cat, I was livid with him and said well if I was allergic to children what would you expect me to do get rid of them!

We also have dogs in or office which can someitmes set me off but hey thats life I just get on with it, I'm personally keeping kleenex  in business you know.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: HOW DID I MANAGE TO KEEP MY GOB SHUT?
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 17:51:33 PM »
Oops
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 17:53:36 PM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: HOW DID I MANAGE TO KEEP MY GOD SHUT?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 17:46:36 PM »
So the poor things been out all winter in the cold?  :(

I dont know how you do it Ela - I would be so tempted to tell them what i thought!!

I have asthma, hayfever and a cat allergy but my three arent going anywhere! (the only place they cant go is the bedroom when they are moulting lots, like now)
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
HOW DID I MANAGE TO KEEP MY GOB SHUT?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 16:24:52 PM »
I am just so annoyed, I have just received a phone call to say my cat has to live outside as my daughter has asthma (I have asthma myself so know the implications) and now we are moving and can't take the cat. Why on earth did she not ring when she decided that the cat should now live outside and then the poor cat may not have needed to spend many months outside and by now would have found a caring home. Once again for the sake of the cat I needed to be diplomatic when in reality I wanted to, I don't know what I wanted to but I did want to do or say something evil..
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 17:53:09 PM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat