Author Topic: Cats - who'd have 'em  (Read 1446 times)

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Re: Cats - who'd have 'em
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »
My goodness, he never seems to calm down  :tired:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »
I missed this yesterday Susanne.

What a night and day you had - so sorry.  It always does seem to come at once for all of us doen't it.  Why can't life be easier?  :rofl:

AND............... who'd av 'em?????  WE ALL WOULD  :rofl: :Luv2: :rofl: :hug: :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline woodlandcats

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 12:52:46 PM »
might swap for 4 year old calico, very sweet but pees everywhere.
However, she stands for our company so we're stuck with her I'm afraid  ;D
Every life should have 9 cats

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 12:46:23 PM »
Will consider a swap for a Red point Birman, slightly older at 10 but still runs well , though somewhat noisily at times! ;)

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 12:26:26 PM »
oh dear.... can sympathise with that kinda night.... so much so we gave up on all cats in at night... now they only allows 3 somtimes 4 in at night... all of them at once is too much trouble and not enough sleep!
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 12:10:52 PM »
Just to add that I'm not blaming Mosi for the water in the kitchen  ;D  I feel so tired today and had so much planned to do today.  I was working yesterday and today is my only day off until next weekend so I have lots I need to do, inc food shopping.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 11:03:54 AM »
Oh sweetie  :hug:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Cats - who'd have 'em
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »
Water in my kitchen is just the icing on the cake for me today.  I have had such a wonderful night (not).  I went to bed at about 12.30.  Read for a bit, tossed and turned for a bit and then fell asleep.  I was woken at about 2.30 by a scratching noise.  Eventually I realised that I had shut Mosi in the bathroom  :-[  I felt awful as the bathroom is really small and he'd been in there for 2 hours.  I only shut the bathroom door at night because there is no blind and it's opposite the bedroom so light shines through.  I apologised and tried to make it up to him and then went back to bed.  After a few moments, he came into bed with me but only for a few minutes before starting with his usual jumping all over the place, playing with the blinds, making a noise and generally being a naughty boy. I tried to ignore him but eventually I had had enough so had to put him in normal time out in the living room.  After about 10 mins I let him through and after a few minutes prowling around the bedroom and climbing on everything, he settled down on my legs.  Eventually I fell asleep.  By then it was gone 4am.  Next thing I know it is just gone 7am and Mosi is all hyper again, ready and raring to go  :Crazy:  Again, I tried to be tolerant and give him chance to settle down, but when Jaffa got up to join him I knew I'd get no peac so had to put the pair of them out in the living room.  Back to bed.  Forgot I'd set the alarm for 8.30 so that I didnt' lie in too late today, so only got an hour sleep before that woke me up.  Dozed a bit more and eventually gave in and got up.  To be greeted by a flooded kitchen  :(

So, anyone want a red somali?  3 years old, full MOT and insurance, one careful lady owner.  Cute face but very naughty.  Any takers?

Link to CatChat