Author Topic: URGENT!! Transport of Chilli and Dave to Bonnilass in Nottingham (ish)  (Read 4319 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
glad you've got Dave and Chilli sorted!

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
This seems to be sorted but if I can help at all please let me know. I am in Leicester and could do, say, Northampton to Nottingham.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Thanks folks! This place amazes me every day ;D :Luv2:

I will ask my fosterer if I can pass on her email to Bonnielass to make organising easier, the time difference and unreliable internet makes me a bad go between. Will get back to you as soon as I can.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Will pm you with details :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline sallyagdm

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Arnie, Gucci and Dandy
If we could have addresses and postcodes we can deliver door to door.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
If you could do that i could meet you where ever is easiest for you

Offline sallyagdm

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Arnie, Gucci and Dandy
We can transport them up to nottingham next sunday if needed, as we live in Watford so pick up would be local.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
Actually junction 27 is nearer to me Nikki, and more straight forward to get to me at kirkby

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Just to add Bonnie is M1 junction 28

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Hi folks,

Well, as most of you will have seen, my fosterers have sort of given me a deadline of 21st May for the kitties to be gone or they have to cancel a trip and I don't want that on my conscience!

So I am asking a huuuge favour of the Purrs family and seeing what arrangements we can make to get my babies up to Bonnielass from North London asap, preferably on the weekend if possible.

My internet connection is sporadic (stealing someones unsecured network at the moment) as I have just moved and am waiting for my new connection to be up and running.

I will contact my fosterer and see what she can do in the way of transport but thought I would get the ball rolling here first.

Also a huge public thank you to Bonnielass to offering my pair an indefinite temporary home until I am on my feet and able to bring them over  :hug:

Link to CatChat