Author Topic: Hi from cheshire  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Hi from cheshire
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 22:25:00 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Sarah  ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Looking forward to pics  :wow: It's in the :rules: you know  :evillaugh:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 19:45:51 PM »
 ;)Hi Sarah  :welcome: to Purrs, look forward to seeing pics of your furbabes :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 17:43:24 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, Sarah: glad you found us and decided to join in  ;D
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Mummyto4

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 17:41:00 PM »
Yay! Glad you made it :) now tis the rules to go and post pics of your kitties ;) :Luv2:

LOL I'll have to find the pics!!

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 17:39:37 PM »
Yay! Glad you made it :) now tis the rules to go and post pics of your kitties ;) :Luv2:

Offline Mummyto4

• Kitten
Hi from cheshire
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 17:35:51 PM »
I was directed to this place by Beth as we go on another forum together.

As you can tell by my name I am a mum to 4 children ranging from 13 to 23mths. I live in Cheshire with my hubby and we have 1 crazy dog and 3 fabby cats!!

We have Charlie who is our old man.......we fear he doesn't have long left but he has had a fantastic life.

Ruby is our teeny cat, she is so dainty!! she is dh's cat and doesn't she know it  :P

Alfie is our latest addition, he is a huge ginger tom!!

Sadly a month or so back we lost our beloved cat Sonny  :'( He had problems with his bladder, the vets did an emergency op and did everything they could to save him but sadly his kidneys started failing and he was at risk of a heart attack so we had to make the heart wrenching decision to let him go  :'(

So I think thats it from me? Feel free to ask me any questions  :Luv:

I look forward to getting to know you all

Sarahx

Link to CatChat