Author Topic: Found - RTA Victim -Dowson Road, Hyde, Tameside  (Read 2802 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Found - RTA Victim -Dowson Road, Hyde, Tameside
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 11:46:48 AM »
I did give him a kiss goodbye on behalf of his owner before i left him with the vet. Please contact the vets on 0161 485 8444. Woodcroft Vet Hospital, 2-4 Queens Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 5LU.
If this is your cat, im truly sorry for your loss but i took good care of him and loved him like he was mine.

Thank goodness for people like this.

RIP, little one. Hope your owners are found so they can get closure on what happened to you.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 10:17:16 AM »
It wasn't me that found this kitty.  I sw the post on the nationl pet register and though I should cross-post it in case kitties owner was looking for him.

There are lots of Angels out there thankfully willing to stop and help.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

ccmacey

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 22:01:33 PM »
Oh Sam that made me cry, god knows how you coped

Offline alison67

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 19:30:36 PM »
 :censored: they make me so angry when they do this and thats just so good of you to do that and be with him

rest in peace kitty with no name xx
A greyhound is for life not just for racing

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Found - RTA Victim -Dowson Road, Hyde, Tameside
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 19:23:38 PM »
From the national pet register:

03.03.07 @9pm. Male long haired grey tabby cat with white feet involved in RTA. The cruel person that hit him did not stop but myself and a bus driver did, Sadly he did not survive. I tried several houses on Dowson Road, Hyde (Near the shell petrol station) but couldnt trace the owners due to no collar and nobody knowing who he belonged to. He didnt suffer and i held him till he passed to cat heaven so he wasnt alone, rather than leave him at the roadside i took him to my vets in cheadle Hulme as they are are a vet hospital and open 24hrs. The vets will keep him for 5 days and if noone claims him, he will be cremated and his ashes will be scattered. he was a vey beautiful cat and someone in the hyde area is missing him.

I did give him a kiss goodbye on behalf of his owner before i left him with the vet. Please contact the vets on 0161 485 8444. Woodcroft Vet Hospital, 2-4 Queens Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 5LU.

If this is your cat, im truly sorry for your loss but i took good care of him and loved him like he was mine.

http://www.nationalpetregister.org/fp/307.htm

RIP little one.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Link to CatChat