Author Topic: I Miss My Boys So Much.  (Read 2624 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: I Miss My Boys So Much.
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 21:37:15 PM »
 :hug:

Offline west0405

• Senior Cat
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »
:hug:  :Luv:  :hug:  :Luv:  :hug:  :Luv:  :hug:  :Luv:  :hug:

THANK YOU EVERYONE

X X X X

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 23:45:48 PM »

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 23:17:36 PM »
 :hug: :hug:

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 21:38:31 PM »
Wish I could find something to say other than echo what everyone else has said.

Hope your little boy starts to perk up soon.

Offline Purrrrfect (Shelly)

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Pippa, Lady, Sammy, Fudge & Smudge. xxxxx
    • The-Kats-Whiskers
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 19:49:16 PM »
Awwww Leigh  :hug:  this made me cry, i know exactly how your feeling. I have lost a cat that never came home and one to the bridge and a long time ago i had to give up 2 cats and it hurt like hell. But it does get easier in time and you remember more of the good times you had with them. You have my number and email and you are free to contact me anytime to see how the boys are doing. And i have added them to Purrrrfect-Persians and i will add updates as they settle and get used to the others and take lots of pics so you can see how happy they are. If you need to cry then cry, i cryed while having breakfast at morrisons after i lost Pippa i didn't care who was around me but i was hurting and just needed to let it out. So don't be afraid to tell people how you are feeling we are all here to support you and we dont think they are just cats. I hope you find some comfort with updates on thier site i will add to it as much as i can.

Us cat people are mad thats why no one understands us were a breed on our own or is that just me thats man? hhmmm  :evillaugh:

Big Purrrs & Hugz.

Shelly. xx

A Purrs group hug :grouphug:

Adopt a cat or kitten at...
www.the-kats-whiskers.co.uk/smf-forum 
Request a custom forum siggie, avatar or picture resizes at.. http://siggiestogo.smfforfree3.com
Pets Lost, Found & Stolen UK
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129703920378095
R.I.P Pippa, Lady, Sammy, Fudge & Smudge. xxxxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 14:40:22 PM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 10:34:16 AM »
Yes Leigh, allow yourself time to grieve - it will take a while.
Then you can begin to look forward to the new things in your life including a healthier son.

Hopefully, being able to see how they are doing on here from time to time will make you smile in the future.

Angie

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 07:35:07 AM »
 :grouphug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 02:35:00 AM »
 :grouphug: x

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 00:29:51 AM »
it is a sort of death, Leigh - but like Stuart you had to let go for their sake - it's what we all have to face up to sooner or later, and oh, how we hope it will be later

and then there are those poor people whose cat just doesn't come home one day, and they never find out what happened to him or her - that for me would perhaps be the worst thing to go through of all

the only consolation is that darkest hours do not last for ever, and better times will come  :hug:
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 00:10:45 AM »
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 00:10:35 AM »
Awwwwwwwww leigh, it must be so hard  :hug: :hug: :hug:

have to say I would be devasted too but the consolation is that they have gone to good homes here on Purrs and you havr contact with their owners. I know these are just words and have to say that I could never dp rescue or fostering because of falling in love with the cats.

You had to decide what was the best course of action and made that courageous decision, for you it is losing a cat, well not even one but 3 all at once and I can understand how it hurts cos they become part of your family. They are never just cats  :hug: :hug:

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 23:50:25 PM »
Oh West I dont know their story but Im sure they are thankfull you found them a good home  :hug:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 23:49:14 PM »
:grouphug:

I can't imagine how you must be feeling  :( Try and take some comfort in knowing they are safe and loved  :hug:  I felt so sorry for your gorgeous little boy seeing that pic of his face looking so sore, you really had no option  :hug:

Offline west0405

• Senior Cat
I Miss My Boys So Much.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 23:43:38 PM »
I feel just awful. I need to write it on here as I know everyone else I know will end up saying things like "oh they're just cats!"  :censored:

I know I shouldn't be feeling like this as all three are going to have a wonderful life, better than here, but I suppose I am just feeling sorry for myself! I feel like I am grieving. Thankfully I have never had to experience the Rainbow Bridge and my boys were always so healthy so I feel so silly writing this on here when there are people going through so much worse.
I keep seeing them out the corner of my eye and hearing them walking behind me. Waiting for Dylan to jump on the chair while I am typing and Smudge to throw himself down in front of me purring. Everytime I go into the kitchen I expect to see Mojo sitting on the windowsill up to mischief and being a pain in the bum!
Even when I forget for a minute, the feeling when I remember is just awful. I feel ill I have cried so much. I cant imagine how it feels for all of you who have lost babies forever or watched them being poorly. At least I know mine are still happy, just with someone else.

God I cant believe I have just wrote such a depressing thread... Happy Easter everyone!

Link to CatChat