Author Topic: "Charlie" is back!  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: "Charlie" is back!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 13:11:48 PM »
Have pm'd you!

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 11:25:28 AM »
Have you got a CP voucher lined up CC - you are doing a big favour by getting a wandering Tom sorted  :hug:

No Mark but once I phone my CP lady she will oblige, I have done this sevral times before  :evillaugh:

Charlie is no problem at all he's a very chilled out cat, he was even on my lap last night getting a love  :Luv2:

The problem is my cats. When I had let Ted in he attacked him straight away, so I had to let Charlie out. So he doesnt fight at all its mine fighting him.  :shy:

I just need somewhere for him to go untill his neuter.

Hum where is Bazsmum  :evillaugh:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 07:12:05 AM »
Bit of a dilemma that, I'm lucky in that if I have to trap (or take a stray cat) a cat I just ring our CP lady and she rings the vet and arranges that I will be taking a cat in (once trapped) when I've trapped it I just ring and double check that the vet has room in the car/not overbooked take it that day as it is a branch and she takes the pets to the main clinic in town for ops.  I have the problem after though in that they (and the other local rescues) are always too full to take in another cat.  I too put a collar on a stray (I think) called Matty but he came back with no collar and haven't seen much of him since, I wonder whether he does have home tbh although I don't think he's been done.  Best of luck with this xx
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 07:19:14 AM by janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 06:21:22 AM »
Have you got a CP voucher lined up CC - you are doing a big favour by getting a wandering Tom sorted  :hug:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 23:52:10 PM »
Couldn't you explain the situation to the vet? Say he's a "stray" and that if you don't see him in the couple of days prior to the booking you'll definitely call and cancel so they know?

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
"Charlie" is back!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 23:49:45 PM »
My recent trying to neuted job!!!

I had put a collar with a note on I'd say roughly 3 weeks ago, and haven't seen him since. No phone call from owner and no collar on his return either  :tired:

He just turned up, I opened the window to shout Ted and along came "Charlie" So what can I do next? I want to get him neutered but dont really have a spare room in my house to keep him in. I have tried the bathroom he nearly broke the door down. Tried the kitchen, he got stuck behind the fridge  :scared:

He's only a little one too and very friendly. My vets is always busy so would take about a month for his neuter op, and with not seeing him for 3 weeks I dont want to book his neuter incase he dont show up!!! This nearly happened with Seb but he showed at 2am just in time!

Oh and my cats dont like this one either  :shy:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Link to CatChat